Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -  (Read 22092 times)

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2014, 11:15:28 pm »
It's...even better...than I could have possibly imagined....

...I feel a little misty eyed....

Offline loy0

• Neonate
no wonder i already know it that im in fools paradise and all of you are nothing but shameless, senseless, foolish rascal idiots just like street dogs.

you are Fool and “A fool is accepted by another fool."

For Example :-" fool’s paradise."All of you are fools and you have created your own paradise. Do you know that story?

One was drinking, so his friend said, ‘Oh, you are drinking, you’ll go to hell.’
“‘No, why? My father drinks.’
“‘Well, he’ll also go to hell.’
“‘Oh, my brother drinks.’
“‘So he’ll also go to hell.’
“’My mother…’ In this way, the whole list was passed. Then he said, ‘Everyone will go to hell then where is hell? It is paradise! If father is going, then mother is going, then I am going, then brother is going, then where is hell?’
“It is like that. There’s no question of fool. If everyone, all of us are fool, then where is the question of intelligent? ‘Hey, we are intelligent.’ This is your conclusion.

Art Vandelay

All of which assumes Hell exists in the first place.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Hey you came back!

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
no wonder i already know it that im in fools paradise and all of you are nothing but shameless, senseless, foolish rascal idiots just like street dogs.

Ah, but how do you explain how Earth has 4 corner simultaneous 4-day time cube within single rotation? 4 corner days proves 1 day 1 god is taught evil.

I rest my case.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
I thought this guy was banned.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
I thought this guy was banned.

A different account that posted the same copypasta was banned. I didn't bother to ban this one because I didn't think they'd be coming back.

I'll give this one a chance, see if they have any more enlightening parables to share with us.
Σא

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
That's a good question. If all the cool people are going to Hell, then why would I want to go to Heaven?
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
That's a good question. If all the cool people are going to Hell, then why would I want to go to Heaven?

To quote 2 The Ranting Gryphon:  "All the cool people and my favorite rock bands are going to be in hell, so send me there!"
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline loy0

• Neonate

who is all good ? what is actually good ? just tell me what is difference between good and bad ??

and as far as question of your western civilization so it is soul killing or suicidal civilization. so you do not know how right ? so now my next question to you is this that If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

what is your answer ? who is good ? and what is bad ? what is your  answer ? why do you take contraceptive method ( in sex life ) and kill child ? what is your answer ??

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel

who is all good ? what is actually good ? just tell me what is difference between good and bad ??

and as far as question of your western civilization so it is soul killing or suicidal civilization. so you do not know how right ? so now my next question to you is this that If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

what is your answer ? who is good ? and what is bad ? what is your  answer ? why do you take contraceptive method ( in sex life ) and kill child ? what is your answer ??
You can't kill something that never existed.  I think you're mixing up the terms "contraception" and "abortion".

By the way, I use contraception.  I also have three kids.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 09:45:07 pm by Ultimate Paragon »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Its like it's trying to communicate with us but all it can do is throw it's own feces around.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
what is your answer ??

Too easy.

You are taught Evil, You act Evil, You are the Evil on Earth. Only your comprehending the Divinity of Cubic Creation will your soul be saved from your created hell on Earth - induced by your ignoring the existing 4 corner harmonic simultaneous 4 Days rotating in a single cycle of the Earth sphere. Religious/Academic Pedants cannot allow 4 Days that contradict 1Day 1God. Educators destroy your brain, but you don't know, so why care?
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline loy0

• Neonate
what is your answer ??

Too easy.

You are taught Evil, You act Evil, You are the Evil on Earth. Only your comprehending the Divinity of Cubic Creation will your soul be saved from your created hell on Earth - induced by your ignoring the existing 4 corner harmonic simultaneous 4 Days rotating in a single cycle of the Earth sphere. Religious/Academic Pedants cannot allow 4 Days that contradict 1Day 1God. Educators destroy your brain, but you don't know, so why care?

but you don't have brain. so you didn't understand that what im saying brainless street dog. and my `1st claim is this that you are all foolish rascal and idiots.

*How ?*

and if you *cannot* tell me about *`1 cheap minute* then how can you will tell me every single detail of your *whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ?*

then what is *use* of this your *so called education* if you cannot tell me or any`One everything *as it is* ?

*and in same way you forgot your past life also and you are forgetting everything now also.*

therefore your mind is not very broad. what is that called ? " Crippled."

therefore where is your brain ? you don't have brain at all. and as far as question of these primary things sleeping, eating, sex and fear these things require your so called education these things are meant for street dogs and hogs.
_________

and as far as question of human so human life has got purpose which is to become freed from birth after birth, old age, disease and death.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
what is your answer ??

Too easy.

but you don't have brain. so you didn't understand that what im saying brainless street dog. and my `1st claim is this that you are all foolish rascal and idiots.

*How ?*

and if you *cannot* tell me about *`1 cheap minute* then how can you will tell me every single detail of your *whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ?*

then what is *use* of this your *so called education* if you cannot tell me or any`One everything *as it is* ?

*and in same way you forgot your past life also and you are forgetting everything now also.*

therefore your mind is not very broad. what is that called ? " Crippled."

therefore where is your brain ? you don't have brain at all. and as far as question of these primary things sleeping, eating, sex and fear these things require your so called education these things are meant for street dogs and hogs.
_________

and as far as question of human so human life has got purpose which is to become freed from birth after birth, old age, disease and death.

Belly-Button Logic Works.

When Do Teenagers Die? Adults Eat Teenagers Alive, No Record Of Their Death.

*`1 cheap minute* is *`4 simultaneous cheap minutes.* No God Knows About 4 Days, It Is Evil To Ignore 4 Days, Does Your Teacher Know? Academic taught singularity within universe of opposites, has lobotomized your mind. You are Enslaved by Word - no whip or shackle required. You do not have the freedom to discuss/debate Time Cube.