Author Topic: Solar storm warning?  (Read 5005 times)

Offline Auri-El

• Raxacoricofallapatorian
  • Pope
Solar storm warning?
« on: January 26, 2012, 10:36:41 am »
Has anyone seen this?
http://solarstormwarning.com/

In light of recent news, the following information is paramount. On July 14, 2010 we learned that our sun is passing through an interstellar energy cloud which excites/energizes the sun.  NASA, along with The National Academy of Science and other world renowned scientist are so concerned about this up and coming solar maximum in late 2012, that way back in March 10, 2006 NASA issued a solar storm warning (in writing) for 2012. What NASA omitted in their 2006 solar storm warning is what prompted NASA in the first place to issue a 2012 solar storm warning four years in advance?  Then in 2010, NASA again warns the general population of a pending solar storm, telling the population to get ready for a once in a lifetime solar storm. Despite that news agencies and websites like this one are beginning to cover this developing story, no high government official has yet to stick his or her neck out to make an official announcement about the catastrophic implications as to allow the global population to begin preparing.

The website's giving me a headache, but it seems like they're saying the upcoming solar maximum will be the greatest in 200 years and will completely fuck up the planet. Site cites NASA, but it all looks tinfoil hat to me. That the website is so poorly designed doesn't help their case much.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
Re: Solar storm warning?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 01:06:48 pm »
"Late 2012?"

Let me guess, it's supposed to happen December 21st, they just don't want to explicitly say that. :P

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 07:18:32 pm »
Ya it seems like its just another 12/21/12 thing to make the fucking prophecy work.

Napoleon the Clown

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 01:17:13 am »
Do they have direct links to NASA press releases?