Author Topic: Starbucks tells homophobic investors to stick it  (Read 10227 times)

Offline Itachirumon

• The Buzzing Digital Uke
  • Pope
  • The Highly-Caffinated Borderline Insane Uke
Re: Starbucks tells homophobic investors to stick it
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2013, 10:26:05 pm »
I love me some coffee, and some tea, and some coffeetea. I like them hot, or cold, black or with cream (tea excluded, I've tried that and it didn't go well). I've 'also' made my own cold brew coffee "syrup" by just pouring 1 cup of water for every 1/3 cup of ground coffee into a covered pitcher (I think it was actually a rice/pasta container, one of those tall oval shaped ones) and letting it sit in a cupboard for 12-14 hours then using my French press to drain it. I don't know it if was the wisest thing to just mix it again 1 cup of water for 1/3 cup of syrup without heating the water - it wasn't "bad" it was just very different. It actually seemed to have...a rather unique scent and taste, like the ground coffee had had more of its flavoring pulled out, it was this kind of...cinnamon spicy scent. Also, it was pretty strong.

I wanna try Ralphie May-approved Cuban Coffee....
"Sleep is for the weak
Caffeine is my sacrament
Are those spiders real?"

I do NOT have a dubious relationship to sleep. We had a perfectly ambicable seperation

Ask me about the knife in your back!

When I die, they should process my blood into an energy drink - it'll be called Vampiric, and one dose will cause diabetes... Also, you might see noises.

"No.. can't eat... I'm fucking my catboy"

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
Re: Starbucks tells homophobic investors to stick it
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2013, 10:31:05 pm »
I wanna try Ralphie May-approved Cuban Coffee....
What about Gene Ray approved Cubic coffee?

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!