Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2024410 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #780 on: March 21, 2012, 09:22:13 pm »
One thing I'll never understand is Japan's national fetish for school girls, simply because they're the most annoying little cunts I've ever had the misfortune to share a planet with. Nothing makes riding the bus during peak hour even less fun that two of those high-pitched little shits in the seat behind me talking and giggling at a volume that I can clearly hear over my earphones. I swear, there needs to be some sort of law against being loud on public transport.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #781 on: March 21, 2012, 11:58:47 pm »
The fact that I did not discover that Canadian Mountain Dew is now caffeinated until after drinking a 590ml bottle 45 minutes ago. So much for going to bed early.

One thing I'll never understand is Japan's national fetish for school girls, simply because they're the most annoying little cunts I've ever had the misfortune to share a planet with. Nothing makes riding the bus during peak hour even less fun that two of those high-pitched little shits in the seat behind me talking and giggling at a volume that I can clearly hear over my earphones. I swear, there needs to be some sort of law against being loud on public transport.

I get off work at around the same time most of the high schools get out, so, yeah... I feel your pain. God, do I ever feel your pain.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #782 on: March 22, 2012, 12:49:07 am »
The fact that I did not discover that Canadian Mountain Dew is now caffeinated until after drinking a 590ml bottle 45 minutes ago. So much for going to bed early.

I get off work at around the same time most of the high schools get out, so, yeah... I feel your pain. God, do I ever feel your pain.

Mountain Dew in Canada isn't... or wasn't  caffeinated?  I didn't know that.  I thought the caffeine was one of 'Dew's main selling points.

• The Beast
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #783 on: March 22, 2012, 01:03:41 am »
Up until recently, Health Canada barred the use of caffeine in non-cola soda products. Apparently the laws have changed now, though.

Mountain Dew isn't associated with caffeine up here. In fact, Canadians are (or were, prior to the change) just as likely to be shocked that American Mountain Dew is so full of the stuff -- we're not used to seeing caffeine in pops other than Coke, Pepsi, and similar drinks.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 01:05:59 am by Mlle Antéchrist »

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline e13

• The Beast
  • Fabulousity is at 100%!
« Reply #784 on: March 22, 2012, 02:05:20 am »
I doubt the japanese men are into the school girls for their personalities, guys.  ::)

Just Having Some Tea, Hanging With My Friends...

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #785 on: March 22, 2012, 03:45:03 am »
Up until recently, Health Canada barred the use of caffeine in non-cola soda products. Apparently the laws have changed now, though.

Mountain Dew isn't associated with caffeine up here. In fact, Canadians are (or were, prior to the change) just as likely to be shocked that American Mountain Dew is so full of the stuff -- we're not used to seeing caffeine in pops other than Coke, Pepsi, and similar drinks.

Huh... that's really interesting.  You learn something new every day.  Thanks for the info. :)

Art Vandelay

« Reply #786 on: March 22, 2012, 04:23:10 am »
I doubt the japanese men are into the school girls for their personalities, guys.  ::)
Unless they're completely silent for the entire duration, I can only see their screeching ruining an otherwise good porking.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #787 on: March 22, 2012, 09:07:55 am »

Isn't it the same in the UK? I thought I heard that the Mtn Dew in the UK was also decaffeinated.

Either way, I can't imagine Mtn Dew without the stuff.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

• The Beast
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #788 on: March 22, 2012, 09:45:56 am »
Not sure, but I do know that it's 7:45AM, and I'm more annoyed than ever that my drink kept me awake long after I should have been in bed.

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline e13

• The Beast
  • Fabulousity is at 100%!
« Reply #789 on: March 22, 2012, 02:08:34 pm »
Unless they're completely silent for the entire duration, I can only see their screeching ruining an otherwise good porking.
If the woman isn't making noise, you're doing something wrong... am I missing something here?

Just Having Some Tea, Hanging With My Friends...

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #790 on: March 22, 2012, 02:33:45 pm »
I think he's saying their screeching is so annoying that it'd be better if they were silent.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #791 on: March 22, 2012, 03:28:02 pm »
My head hurts so fucking bad.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #792 on: March 22, 2012, 08:04:09 pm »
I think he's saying their screeching is so annoying that it'd be better if they were silent.
That I am.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #793 on: March 23, 2012, 02:36:28 am »
When mum tells me to do something, i do it and then I ask if theres anything else to be done. She says no, I walk off, 10 seconds later she calls me out again, detects my exasperated tone and gets pissed.

MAKE A LIST OF THE STUFF I NEED TO DO FOR GODS SAKE. I JUST SAT DOWN
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #794 on: March 23, 2012, 06:24:12 am »
When I try to sleep, get woken up by a headache, then can't get back to sleep.

Ironbite-bah...stupid time zone change.