Author Topic: Awesome Websites  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
  • Repentant sinner, unrepentant knowledge junkie
Awesome Websites
« on: January 30, 2014, 07:05:57 pm »
Hello, everyone.  I have made a thread about weird websites and such, so now I will make a website for cool and awesome websites.

I will start with the Andkon Arcade.  It has thousands of online games that helped me pass the time during boring moments in my deployments.

What cool websites do you know of?

wrightway

Re: Awesome Websites
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 09:21:37 pm »
Somethingpostive.net

http://www.girlswithslingshots.com/

http://www.questionablecontent.net/

Three incredibly funny webcomics. They all have huge archives, so they will eat your soul if you try to do an archive bing.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 05:13:22 am »
I am amazingly fond of the webcomic Code Name: Hunter because the artist puts so much gorgeous work into the art for the webcomic.  In the same vein, Gunnerkrigg Court.  Highly reccomend both.

Beyond that, if anybody's a gamer, I suggest checking out Extra Credits at extra-credits.net.  They've earned their tag line over the last couple years.  'Because Games Matter' indeed.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 03:53:34 pm »
I am amazingly fond of the webcomic Code Name: Hunter because the artist puts so much gorgeous work into the art for the webcomic.  In the same vein, Gunnerkrigg Court.  Highly reccomend both.

Beyond that, if anybody's a gamer, I suggest checking out Extra Credits at extra-credits.net.  They've earned their tag line over the last couple years.  'Because Games Matter' indeed.

Seconding CN:H.  If you like modern fantasy and don't mind furry characters, you'll probably enjoy it.  Also, teh art is gorgeous!
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
  • Repentant sinner, unrepentant knowledge junkie
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 06:41:11 pm »
Bored.com is a good site to spend time on when you're bored (obviously).  I'll leave you at the tap a tune page.