Author Topic: Yahoo News Has Officially Lost It  (Read 4325 times)

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
Yahoo News Has Officially Lost It
« on: December 13, 2012, 10:16:16 pm »
http://news.yahoo.com/morrissey-kate-middleton-blame-nurses-195118177.html;_ylt=AmtSwttMR7PUZJyOy4VdZ4fyWed_;_ylu=X3oDMTJiNXE4ajZtBG1pdANORlUgQnVja2V0IEFydGljbGUgR3Jhdml0eSBORlUgd2l0aG91dCBNb3JlIExpbmsEcG9zAzEEc2VjA25ld3NfZm9yX3lvdQ--;_ylg=X3oDMTNrbm83dHZpBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDYmQwYmVkMDgtNGM5MS0zNjMyLTliOTQtYTVlZDhmZmI5OTU0BHBzdGNhdAN3b3JsZHxtaWRkbGVlYXN0BHB0A3N0b3J5cGFnZQR0ZXN0A040VV9HcmF2aXR5;_ylv=3?grcc2=bb8b7a8f0bb3893e09c06fa567da02f2~1355454722268~494d6e560c95708877ba0eff211c02f3~524e7f6e24115a00beb0541cf5f0fb15~1355454722267~598~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~2~36~10~80~-1~4973688419665292399~~~

Editors' Picks McCartney subbing for Kurt Cobain for Nirvana reunion Paul McCartney will sub for Kurt Cobain as Nirvana reunites for the special Sandy relief concert. 3 STARS for ?The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey? Review: Film is a noble experiment, and a regrettable mistake. PHOTOS: Model Erin Heatherton shows Leo DiCaprio what he's missing Victoria's Secret model Erin Heatherton, 23, strikes a pose in a number of skimpy two-pieces. Nick: Mariah and I make love listening to her music Call it the ultimate Mariah Carey listening experience. 'Lincoln,' 'Les Mis' dominate SAG noms Steven Spielberg's Civil War saga and "Les Miserables' received four nominations apiece. Brooke Burke-Charvet reveals she?s cancer free "Dancing with the Stars" co-host said that medical tests indicate she is free of thyroid cancer. Morrissey: Kate Middleton is to blame for nurse's death Former Smiths frontman says Australian deejays have been made scapegoats by royal family. 'Modern Family' star?s father granted control over her finances The family of teenage actress Ariel Winter agreed to undergo counseling to resolve spat. Ticket scalpers making big bucks off 12/12/12 concert Tonight's 12/12/12 concert to benefit survivors of Superstorm Sandy has become a scalper?s bonanza. Confidenti@l: A 'Miserables' experience for Amanda Seyfried Star-studded cast behind ?Les Miserables? says that making the epic musical wasn?t all high notes. Ian McKellen confirms he had early prostate cancer, "Hobbit" star says report is old and overblown. Mick Jagger?s 'brown sugar' love letters sell for more than $300K Jumpin? Jack Flash! Jagger's musings to former love letter fetch a big payday. Ravi Shankar, the 'godfather of world music,' dead at age 92 Shankar, the sitar virtuoso and hippie musical icon, gave with the Beatles their Indian sound. TLC launches Pete Rose reality show about marriage to Playboy Playmate Rose moves into a new game next month as a reality TV star. 'Dirty Dancing' duo: Harry Styles and Taylor Swift A bystander tweeted a pic of Taylor Swift and One Direction?s Harry Styles sharing a sugary sweet moment. Daily News gets Eli-te SI treatment You can't tell the story of Eli Manning's ups and downs in New York without the back page of the Daily News, which is why Sports Illustrated turned to New York's Hometown Newspaper for a little help with a profile on the Giants quarterback. Behind the curtain: A rare glimpse into the life of a ballerina Henry Leutwyler has gone behind the curtains of one the most esteemed ballet companies. Jedi Knights top British census in alternative faith The force is really with them. Jedi Knights are the most popular alternative faith in Britain. Face it, Jessica, Hollywood just isn't that into you Biel is reportedly fuming over the roles she isn't getting. ?Downton Abbey? cast takes over NYC The cast of the popular British-American series traveled across the pond this week. Public Enemy, Donna Summer and Heart among Rock Hall inductees The queen of the dance floor and the kings of political rap both got into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this year. PHOTOS: Stars hit the red carpet at 'Les Mis' premiere The 'Les Miserables' stars look nothing like their impoverished characters as they shine in NYC. '12-12-12' could add up to biggest audience ever Sandy relief concert featuring Bruce Springsteen, Paul McCartney, Rolling Stones and more could reach record audience. PHOTOS: Padma Lakshmi proves she is one hot dish The 'Top Chef' TV personality gets crazy in the Atlantic Ocean. Jennifer Lawrence named the world's 'most desirable woman' The poll surveyed 2.4 million readers asking them to vote on which celebrity they would choose as a partner. PHOTOS: Edibles gift guide 2012 Check out some of the best edibles for gifts this holiday season. NFL overturns BountyGate suspensions Former NFL commissioner agrees with factual findings of Roger Goodell's investigation, but tosses out penalities saying case has been 'contaminated.' Marquez proclaims he's 'a clean fighter' Juan Manuel Marquez says his decisive sixth-round knockout of Pacquiao was not fueled by performance-enhancing drugs. PHOTOS: Anne Hathaway reveals ALL with wardrobe malfunction Nearly all of Hollywood has experienced the dreaded moment of overexposure. Thanks for nothing! Sheen says LiLo ungrateful for $100K Actress Lindsay Lohan didn?t even say thanks when her ?Scary Movie 5? costar helped her out. Queen to broadcast Christmas message in 3-D Queen Elizabeth will reportedly broadcast her annual Christmas message in 3-D this year. Youkilis signs with Yanks on one-year deal Kevin Youkilis is trading in his Sox for pinstripes. MTV sets up 'Jersey Shore' finale plans MTV will bring the eight cast members of ?Jersey Shore? back together for an instant reunion after the show?s final episode airs on Dec. 20. Beardski lets you look like a Viking while fighting the cold Dallas poker buddies came up with the idea of masks made from fleece to keep your face and neck warm.

OK, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THEIR WEBSITE?
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
Re: Yahoo News Has Officially Lost It
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 10:22:35 pm »
What... the... fuck...???
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 10:30:15 pm »
Glancing over it, sounds like an epic spambot got a hold of 'er and gave her a good fuckin.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 10:31:44 pm »
Either they got hacked, or the writer is high as shit.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 10:34:45 pm »
That would assume that they ever had "it" to begin with. And to be honest, when I look at the comment section on many articles on there, such as this, I don't think they ever had "it". Unless "it" is the scum of humanity.

Offline Moltar

• Bishop
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 10:35:21 pm »
"Jedi Knights are the most popular alternative faith in Britain."

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 10:37:10 pm »
TEXT WALL!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc9W2LrFPZM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc9W2LrFPZM</a>

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 10:37:46 pm »

BOOOO BOOOO...Jedi are scum.  :P

Offline Moltar

• Bishop
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2012, 10:44:43 pm »

All races will bow before the Irken Empire.

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2012, 11:16:22 pm »

All races will bow before the Irken Empire.
...don't your leaders get chosen based on whoever is tallest?

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2012, 11:28:54 pm »
Irken's,Jedis and Siths they all pale in comparison to the glorious Undead Army of the Zombie Empress (I love my alter ego.)

Offline cheese007

• Bishop
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 12:02:47 am »
What am I looking at?

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2012, 06:22:26 am »
In related news: Blarglsasdjwasdkwasdjwasdjkwa

Offline DrFishcake

• The Beast
  • A vegetarian called Fishcake. Long story.
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2012, 09:11:41 am »
I don't believe it, a Yahoo! News article where the comments are the sane bit!

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2012, 01:21:01 pm »
If you google the various parts of the text, it seems like it's all short news summaries from the New York Daily News. Odds are some sort of bot that's supposed to get articles from there to Yahoo News fucked up.
Σא