Author Topic: Amos Moses and homosexuality  (Read 2678 times)

Offline BobRumba

• God
Amos Moses and homosexuality
« on: May 09, 2018, 05:25:52 pm »
Today:

Mark Cash:
All right, then don't start saying homosexuals recruit, because they don't.

Amos Moses:
they most certainly do ....... as they cannot REPRODUCE among themselves ........ and the only way for them to find others to DEBAUCH is to RECRUIT .............. and the best way they have found to do that is lie to them when they are still children .......... making it pedophilia

Mark Cash:
That's ridiculous! People don't change their sexuality and even if they could there would be no need or even interest in changing other people! And pedophilia means having sex with children which is completely unrelated to homosexuality! How can you not know that?

Amos Moses:
REALLY .... so "gender fluidity" is a LIE .......... and you want to tell that to the TRANSWHATEVERS ....... REALLY ...... "And pedophilia means having sex with children which is completely unrelated to homosexuality! " ...... not when you lie to them as children so that when they become older you can then successfully target them .....
it is called GROOMING .........

The stupid bastard doesn't know what gender fluidity is, he thinks it means you can change to whatever you like.  And again with the tie-in with homosexuality to transgenderism and pedophilia.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/christiannewsnetwork/illinois_senate_votes_to_require_public_schools_to_teach_about_homosexuals_in_national_state_history/
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
Re: Amos Moses and homosexuality
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 07:36:32 pm »

...., he thinks ...

I think you need to rephrase that sentence.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 04:12:24 pm »
Amos Moses:
they most certainly do ....... as they cannot REPRODUCE among themselves ........ and the only way for them to find others to DEBAUCH is to RECRUIT .............. and the best way they have found to do that is lie to them when they are still children .......... making it pedophilia

Sometimes I wonder if he actually realizes what he's saying.  He's saying homosexual people "recruit" since they can't reproduce.  In his words, in order to "find others to debauch".  So, wait....he's saying that if homosexual people could reproduce among themselves, they would do so to, uh....later "debauch" their OWN OFFSPRING???  I guess according to him, homosexuals are all would-be incestuous pedophiles.  Or maybe he just means they'd "debauch" the children of other homosexuals. 

Of course, there's another big problem with that whole line of thought (if you can call it that):  If they could find someone to engage in this hypothetical same-sex reproductive act with (which he thinks would produce homosexual children???), they'd already HAVE someone to "debauch." 

You know, I think I've given this more thought than I really should have.  I should know by now that it's useless to try to figure out what is going on in his mind.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 04:44:26 pm »
You know, I think I've given this more thought than I really should have.  I should know by now that it's useless to try to figure out what is going on in his mind.

Useless to figure out his mind, yes...what I want to know is where he's learning it.  There's someone a hell of a lot more fucked up than he is out there.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 06:29:05 pm »
Also, I didn't know there was anyone still around who seriously uses the word "debauch"...

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 02:56:18 pm »
Another layer of the onion that is Amos was peeled away, and another bizarre belief has been discovered.

He often posts statistics about gay men and their STDs.  The other day he surprised me by saying gay men don't actually have sex at all.  He was asked how he can report gay STDs and then in the same breath say it isn't sex, and he said that basically it's only sex if it's penis-vagina.

A lot of times what on the surface appears to be just him saying something over the top nuts has a GRAIN of truth (or at least explanation) if you dig for it.  He said that gay monogamy was a myth.  He was asked to prove it, and didn't.  But when he was shown a situation in which two lesbians were having a 50th aniversary together, he said that wasn't monogamy because you can't prove monogamy.  He was told that he has no business claiming gay people are not monogamous, and he continued to insist they aren't.  On and on, over and over.  Finally he was asked how he would justify straight monogamy but not gay monogamy, since neither one can be absolutely proven, and he said that you can only be monogamous if you are married.  And since "homomirage" isn't real marriage, a gay person can never be monogamous.  (He had to be corrected and told that monogamy isn't just for married people, but he wasn't going to be bothered by such a triviality).

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 04:14:02 pm »
Religious fundamentalism is one hell of a drug.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline SomeApe

• Bishop
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2018, 01:38:08 pm »
Do you think he ever met an actual homosexual?
If he has, it probably went like:
"I'm gay"
"I don't see you fucking kids left and right....No, you're not gay....FAIL..."
just your regular ape

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2018, 04:51:43 pm »

No. No. No. Amos would not  say that.
There is nothing "right" about gays in Amos' view of the world.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2018, 08:43:35 pm »

is that a scientific or theological statement ..........

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2018, 10:29:44 pm »

is that a scientific or theological statement ..........

Political AND theological