Author Topic: Suicide bombing at Atatürk airport  (Read 1359 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Suicide bombing at Atatürk airport
« on: June 28, 2016, 06:26:39 pm »
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/istanbul-airport-explosions-1.3656617

Several suicide bombers have hit Istanbul's Ataturk airport, killing at least 28 people and wounding some 60 others, Istanbul's governor and other officials said Tuesday.

Turkey's NTV television quoted Istanbul Gov. Vasip Sahin as saying three suicide bombers carried out the attack.

Turkish Justice Minister Bekir Bozdag earlier said that according to preliminary information, "a terrorist at the international terminal entrance first opened fire with a Kalashnikov and then blew himself up."

Another official said attackers detonated explosives at the entrance of the international terminal after police fired at them.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity in line with government protocol, said the attackers blew themselves up before entering the X-ray security check at the airport entrance.

And then Trump tweets:

Yet another terrorist attack, this time in Turkey. Will the world ever realize what is going on? So sad.

We must do everything possible to keep this horrible terrorism outside the United States.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Suicide bombing at Atatürk airport
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 07:09:05 pm »
Thank god Trump's got the best plan for combating terrorism.

Ironbite-which is.....what exactly?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 08:10:15 pm »
Thank god Trump's got the best plan for combating terrorism.

Ironbite-which is.....what exactly?
He'll stop people from TERRIST countries from running away from those countries to the USA and that'll defeat the TERRISTS-see?

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 09:22:30 pm »
Someone needs to tell Donald there to get that looked at. The crap's supposed to come out the other end. On a more serious note, if the Turks didn't have reason to go murder some Daeshbags before, they do now.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 10:54:08 pm »
I'll give the tangerine man one thing: He didn't immediately blame all Muslims for this attack. I'm sure he's going to if he hasn't already, but at least it wasn't his first reaction.
Who needs a signature?

pyro

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 11:55:51 pm »
I'll give the tangerine man one thing: He didn't immediately blame all Muslims for this attack. I'm sure he's going to if he hasn't already, but at least it wasn't his first reaction.

Maybe his advisor told him that the victims were mostly Muslim.