Author Topic: Fischer, Boy scouts now Boy Sodomizers of America  (Read 6100 times)

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Fischer, Boy scouts now Boy Sodomizers of America
« on: May 26, 2013, 03:20:20 am »
Fundwit Bryan Fischer had inevitably weighed in with his two cents now that the BAA has decided to let in gay members declaring it must now be called the "Boy Sodomizers of America."

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70zHfCnY62E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70zHfCnY62E</a>

But Bryan there have been religious people of all denominations molesting kids in their care, including within the boy scouts and you never raised a peep.

He also did this.

Fischer eventually read a passage from the Book of Luke in which Jesus says it is better to have a stone tied around ones neck and be tossed into the sea

Because nothing says you stand against child abuse like threatening to cast your gay kids into the ocean with weights tied to their necks! 

Art Vandelay

Re: Fischer, Boy scouts now Boy Sodomizers of America
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 03:29:50 am »
Fundwit Bryan Fischer had inevitably weighed in with his two cents now that the BAA has decided to let in gay members declaring it must now be called the "Boy Sodomizers of America."
I think he's confused the Boy Scouts with the Catholic Church.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 04:19:35 pm »
Since he rails against all this gay stuff so much, he's a prime candidate for, "The Man Doth Protesteth Too Much".

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that the Fishman has a cute young twink he secretly fools around with.

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 06:54:21 pm »
He's probably mad about being wrong back in February.
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 07:59:09 pm »
Since he rails against all this gay stuff so much, he's a prime candidate for, "The Man Doth Protesteth Too Much".

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that the Fishman has a cute young twink he secretly fools around with.

Considering his accusation against the BSA, I choose to read "cute young twink" as "underage male prostitute".
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Dr. Weird

• Bishop
  • Gentlemen, Behold--Corn!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 08:10:51 pm »

Considering his accusation against the BSA, I choose to read "cute young twink" as "underage male prostitute".

One of my very favorite comic strips ever:

http://www.gocomics.com/tomthedancingbug/2007/10/27
Fundie Doublethink:
* The Bible is the inerrant, literal word of God when it talks about the Earth being created in six days and homosexuality being an abomination. The Bible is a flawed work interpreted by errant humans when it talks about loving your neighbor, turning the other cheek, and the evils of greed.
*  All life is sacred and precious from the moment of conception until the moment of birth.
* You're not a sexist.  You just think women are nothing but baby machines and servants.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2013, 11:44:52 pm »
Pedantic pompous ass lingering longingly on the word Ssodddommmmmmmites :P
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 08:06:16 am »
He's probably mad about being wrong back in February.

He's probably mad about being wrong ABOUT EVERYTHING!

One of my very favorite comic strips ever:

http://www.gocomics.com/tomthedancingbug/2007/10/27

I LOVE IT! That comic made me LOL! Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 08:14:46 am by SpukiKitty »

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2013, 11:00:27 am »
Bryan, you already earned your merit badge in stupidity long ago -- no need to keep trying.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2013, 01:10:43 pm »
It's horrible how many stories I've seen of parents pulling their kids from Boy Scouts after this, and the kids being extremely upset about it. It's a place where you can build friendships that change your life, and meanwhile the parents are all, "We just don't know how to explain it to little Timmy. Poor us."
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2013, 02:17:04 pm »
Anyone suggesting that the Boy Scouts will soon disintegrate needs to take a look at the Girl Scouts, who are doing just fine. Or how about the original scouting organization, the Scout Association in Britain, which not only allows gays, but has boys and girls in the same troops! I was a member myself, and I don't recall us engaging in any deviant behavior.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2013, 02:31:44 pm »
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/30/18633729-after-vote-allowing-gay-kids-to-become-boy-scouts-some-families-call-it-quits?lite

“It was hard to explain to a 9-year-old the complexities of why I was telling him that we had to quit,” Miller said. “He told me, 'Daddy, it should be like church. Everybody should be welcome.'”

Well how about that, the 9-year-old is more openminded that the parent.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2013, 02:55:17 pm »
I was a totally tomboyish "baby dyke" in the '60's and '70's, and I was in scouting from Brownies all the way til last year of Juniors. Nobody cared. Nobody thought I would rape their daughter.

My brother, the middle child of the family, is also gay and fairly obviously so in a nerdy way. He was in scouting in the '60's and '70's from Cub Scouts all the way to Eagle Scouts, and nobody cared, nobody thought he would rape their sons.

FUCK these people! They don't want the good old days back, because it ain't at all like they remember it. They just want to hinder and hurt people, no matter if they are just children.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2013, 03:57:27 pm »
"Be it right, wrong or indifferent, the Bible that I read says [homosexuality is] a sin,” he said.

I find that more telling than the fact that his nine-year-old is more open-minded and accepting than he is. He's basically saying that he doesn't care if he's right or not, he just wants to hold onto his prejudices.

That being said, even though this is a step in the right direction for the Scouts, I doubt I would encourage any son of mine to join. I wouldn't prevent them if they wanted to, but I have absolutely no good memories about my time in the BSA. Every troop I attended, in multiple different states, the "brotherhood and loyalty" thing was a load of crap, at least as applied to me. Everyone else got along fine...I was always the one singled out to be picked on. In hindsight, it was probably because my Aspergher's (which I didn't know about at the time) made it difficult for me to interact socially, but that doesn't change the fact that I found no acceptance or compassion in the Scouts.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2013, 12:35:26 pm »

That being said, even though this is a step in the right direction for the Scouts, I doubt I would encourage any son of mine to join. I wouldn't prevent them if they wanted to, but I have absolutely no good memories about my time in the BSA. Every troop I attended, in multiple different states, the "brotherhood and loyalty" thing was a load of crap, at least as applied to me. Everyone else got along fine...I was always the one singled out to be picked on. In hindsight, it was probably because my Aspergher's (which I didn't know about at the time) made it difficult for me to interact socially, but that doesn't change the fact that I found no acceptance or compassion in the Scouts.

Well, I think the same could be said of any group of kids of any gender. You have Asperghers which made you  obviously different which lead to your being singled out. If it wasn't Scouts, it would have been somewhere else. I'm not defending anything, just pointing out kids can be asses too.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.