Author Topic: Fischer, Boy scouts now Boy Sodomizers of America  (Read 6101 times)

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
Re: Fischer, Boy scouts now Boy Sodomizers of America
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2013, 03:33:33 pm »
All kids go through a developmental phase where they explore peer pressure and emotional cruelty toward others. Almost all kids grow past that and blossom into humane adults. Zealots, bigots and snobs are just former children who never quit being a little shithead. Nyah!
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2013, 08:34:31 pm »

That being said, even though this is a step in the right direction for the Scouts, I doubt I would encourage any son of mine to join. I wouldn't prevent them if they wanted to, but I have absolutely no good memories about my time in the BSA. Every troop I attended, in multiple different states, the "brotherhood and loyalty" thing was a load of crap, at least as applied to me. Everyone else got along fine...I was always the one singled out to be picked on. In hindsight, it was probably because my Aspergher's (which I didn't know about at the time) made it difficult for me to interact socially, but that doesn't change the fact that I found no acceptance or compassion in the Scouts.

Well, I think the same could be said of any group of kids of any gender. You have Asperghers which made you  obviously different which lead to your being singled out. If it wasn't Scouts, it would have been somewhere else. I'm not defending anything, just pointing out kids can be asses too.

Yeah, my Scouting experience was quite enjoyable. Of course, my troop was a little different to most Boy Scout troops. For a start, we had girls in it...
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2013, 08:31:35 pm »
All kids go through a developmental phase where they explore peer pressure and emotional cruelty toward others. Almost all kids grow past that and blossom into humane adults. Zealots, bigots and snobs are just former children who never quit being a little shithead. Nyah!

I'm not sure that anyone 100% grows past it, but I think you're correct about vocal zealots, bigots, etc. being the people who are stuck in a childhood bully mentality. Hell, a lot of the shit they say sounds exactly like bullies on a playground; I remember seeing a video of a KKK guy up on a stage, saying something to the effect of: "People ask us what the blacks and Jews ever did to us. And I say: They were born!"
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2013, 09:35:33 pm »
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/30/18633729-after-vote-allowing-gay-kids-to-become-boy-scouts-some-families-call-it-quits?lite

“It was hard to explain to a 9-year-old the complexities of why I was telling him that we had to quit,” Miller said. “He told me, 'Daddy, it should be like church. Everybody should be welcome.'”

Well how about that, the 9-year-old is more openminded that the parent.

I wonder if the father has yet to realize that by giving this quote to the news, he's now made himself look like the straw bigot in a children's book.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2013, 09:54:58 pm »
Outside of it letting a abomination share space in my brain(AWESOME!), I hated Boy Scouts.
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2013, 10:14:54 pm »
Outside of it letting a abomination share space in my brain(AWESOME!), I hated Boy Scouts.

If you have a headmate, I'm going to shoot you.

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2013, 03:34:31 pm »
Well, Mr.Nevershould doesn't like you too.
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2013, 06:33:09 pm »
Well, Mr.Nevershould doesn't like you too.

Ohhhhhh dear.