Author Topic: Excalibur’s Return Chapter 10 The End  (Read 2198 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Excalibur’s Return Chapter 10 The End
« on: August 05, 2018, 08:05:52 am »
Michael Gavin was in the headquarters of the Rebels. He asked the rebel leader General Fay,

“So when will elections be held in the EuroAmerican Federation?”

“I have a secret to tell you,” said General Fay. “I am a descendant of Morgan Le Fay, the witch from the time of King Arthur. After Mordred’s defeat, Morgan Le Fay became the Master  of the Knights of Mordred which continued to operate in secret with her descendants being the Masters of the Knights. Adolf Hitler was one of them. I am his secret son, born in 1945 soon before his death. I came up with the plan to have Queen Iva have sex with Gabriel Dulac to cause the fall of King Jaime and his Empire, so that I can take over and establish the Fourth Reich. This shows the consequences of Iva and Gabriel’s extra marital sex.”

“I will conquer the world by surprise nuking the other nuclear armed nations destroying their governments.”

“I won’t stand for a return of the Nazis!” shouted Michael.

“We won’t either!” said other rebels.

A battle began. However Führer Fay Hitler’s forces overwhelmed the rebels, and they had to flee in fighter planes. They tried to attack the base but they were overwhelmed by Fay’s fighter planes and they escaped, though many were taken down.

The Fourth Reich nuked the other nuclear armed nations, Russia, China, India, and Pakistan, and thus was the only nuclear armed nation and used nuclear weapons to take over the world. The Fourth Reich then proceeded to commit a second holocaust against Jews, Slavic people’s,  Blacks, and Latinos by using chemical weapons, as well as deliberately creating diseases in Africa. The English rebels tried fighting back but they kept being driven from their bases and were losing their numbers. By August 7 2017, they were wandering the forests of England. Then Michael Gavin came up with an idea.

“Our last hope might be the Lady of the Lake. It is said that it is located in Martin Mere.”

They travelled to Martin Mere. Upon arriving Michael called out.

“Oh Lady of the Lake, the evil descendant of Morgan Le Fay now wields Excalibur.”

The Lady then emerged out of the water.

“Where is this descendant?” she said.

“He now lives in Berlin Germany.”

“Well I shall travel there riding on my dragon and confront him.”

She rode on the dragon to Berlin, the dragon set fire to military bases and the German Chancellery Building. Guards came running out firing at the dragon but the dragon breathed fire on them. Führer Fay Hitler stepped out.

“You dare try to attack me? I have your sword and now am undefeatable!”

A battle waged between Führer Fay Hitler and the dragon. Fay Hitler used Excalibur to repeal the dragon’s flames launching them back at the dragon. As the dragon kept breathing fire on the sword which kept getting repealed, it caused a powerful effect which caused Excalibur to explode killing Fay Hitler, the dragon, and the Lady of the Lake at the same time. Michael Gavin was the witness to the event.

With Berlin in flames, the Fourth Reich was weakened, causing the rebels to finally defeat the remnant forces of the Reich by September 5, 2017. The United Federation of Earth was established as a Democratic government to rebuild Earth. Michael Gavin publically told this entire story. The moral of the story is that the Extramarital sex between Queen Iva and Gabriel Dulac caused the disaster our fall of Jaime’s European Empire, the rise of the Fourth Reich, and the Second Holocaust. That is why extramarital sex is bad.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 08:27:06 am by Jacob Harrison »

Art Vandelay

Re: Excalibur’s Return Chapter 10 The End
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 08:36:40 am »
I said it at the beginning and I'll say it again. If your government is so fragile that the whole system shits itself over one guy getting cucked, it's a really really shit government. Say what you will about democracy, but it's never collapsed into genocide and totalitarianism (not that feudalism isn't totalitarianism) just because your elected representative is having marital issues.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 08:54:01 am »
I said it at the beginning and I'll say it again. If your government is so fragile that the whole system shits itself over one guy getting cucked, it's a really really shit government. Say what you will about democracy, but it's never collapsed into genocide and totalitarianism (not that feudalism isn't totalitarianism) just because your elected representative is having marital issues.

It was specifically the US President’s nephew having sex with the Queen that caused the Kingdoms and Empire to fall.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 08:56:48 am by Jacob Harrison »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 08:57:42 am »
It was specifically the US President’s nephew having sex with the Queen that caused the Kingdoms and Empire to fall.
Yeah. As I said, about as stable as wet tissue paper.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2018, 09:00:49 am »

But the Empire probably would have survived if the Queen had sex with anyone else. It was that it was the US President’s nephew that caused the disaster to happen.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 09:27:40 am »

But the Empire probably would have survived if the Queen had sex with anyone else. It was that it was the US President’s nephew that caused the disaster to happen.

The fact remains that the whole thing can still be toppled with nothing more than a tactical dicking. Face it, your empire is shit.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 12:10:09 pm by Art Vandelay »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2018, 01:24:26 pm »

The fact remains that the whole thing can still be toppled with nothing more than a tactical dicking. Face it, your empire is shit.

Don’t you think a Republic can also be toppled if there is an affair between a First Lady, and a relative of a President of another Republic?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2018, 01:34:28 pm »
No. The president's reign will likely end, but he'll be replaced and the government itself will be just fine.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2018, 01:42:44 pm »
No. The president's reign will likely end, but he'll be replaced and the government itself will be just fine.

You don’t think that potential warfare between the two nations would happen like in Chapter 6 of this parralel universe I documented?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:59:25 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2018, 02:07:45 pm »

You don’t think that potential warfare between the two nations would happen like in Chapter 6 of this parralel universe I documented?

The fact that presidents generally don't have the power to unilaterally declare war kind of makes it difficult. You really think Congress would rise up in a ball of rage at the First Lady getting a pounding from Prince Henry?
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2018, 12:44:10 am »

No. No I do not.