Author Topic: 14y/o in prison totally not raped by guard.  (Read 6811 times)

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
14y/o in prison totally not raped by guard.
« on: August 07, 2013, 08:19:52 pm »
http://www.salon.com/2013/08/07/louisiana_parish_claims_incarcerated_14_year_old_consented_to_be_raped_by_her_corrections_officer/
The age of consent in Louisiana is 17, but court documents allege that “Vickers could not have engaged in sexual relations within the walls of the detention center with [the victim] without cooperation from her. Vickers did not use force, violence or intimidation when engaging in sexual relations.”

In a comment on the case to the Tri-County Times, an anonymous official also remarked that the 14-year-old should share the blame for her assault, explaining: “These girls in the detention center are not Little Miss Muffin,” an anonymous official told the Tri-Parish Times as a comment on the case.”
So I don't really have a response for this. It's put me beyond snark or outrage, kinda near that fun, dangerous place outside of morality or reverence for life.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

QueenofHearts

Re: 14y/o in prison totally not raped by guard.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 08:22:02 pm »
wow

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 08:27:33 pm »
... I fucking hate my state sometime.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 08:27:48 pm »
"I don't care if she's 10 years old. He couldn't have done it without her cooperation!"
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 08:40:48 pm »
....*throws up in disgust*

Offline Leafy

• Radical Radish
  • Pope
  • "My bunny will eat your soul!"
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 09:14:07 pm »
Yup, totally consensual. How could anyone possibly think it was forced?

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2013, 09:21:02 pm »
This is unbelievable. At least it isn't an actual judicial ruling.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Clochette

• Bishop
  • spin spin sugar
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2013, 09:59:01 pm »
Even if you don't take her age into consideration, the fact that he was a prison guard with power over her as an inmate automatically means that it was impossible for her to "consent" to anything.

wrightway

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2013, 10:13:39 pm »
Even if you don't take her age into consideration, the fact that he was a prison guard with power over her as an inmate automatically means that it was impossible for her to "consent" to anything.

So much this.

Offline Clochette

• Bishop
  • spin spin sugar
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2013, 10:20:33 pm »
You know what really bothers me? This girl was abused and neglected for her entire life leading up to her incarceration, by adults who were supposed to love and protect her. Then she was raped, again by someone whose job it was to keep her safe. And now grown men are completely dismissing the abuse with that old "of course she wanted it!" chestnut. Society has failed her. If I was this woman, I would be burning with rage.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2013, 11:23:02 pm »
You know what really bothers me? This girl was abused and neglected for her entire life leading up to her incarceration, by adults who were supposed to love and protect her. Then she was raped, again by someone whose job it was to keep her safe. And now grown men are completely dismissing the abuse with that old "of course she wanted it!" chestnut. Society has failed her. If I was this woman, I would be burning with rage.

I say we put the government officials in a room with her, handcuffed and blindfolded.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2013, 11:32:51 pm »
I know that some 14 year olds can be fast, consent to and have sex with adult people (remember R Kelly?), but I am not even going to put that into consideration. The correctional officer was there to protect her from other inmates and should've known better and shows that he is an ephebophile that took advantage of her. If he was doing this to her, who else did he do it to?
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline Jack Mann

• Gold Bugger Jihad Pony
  • God
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2013, 01:57:59 am »
Even if we agree with the notion that she cooperated, we have statutory rape laws for a reason.  We do not let 14-year-olds consent because most of them aren't really able to give informed consent, especially to an adult.
اللغة العربية صعبة ، ولكنها جميلة جدا

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2013, 02:31:03 am »
Even if we agree with the notion that she cooperated, we have statutory rape laws for a reason.  We do not let 14-year-olds consent because most of them aren't really able to give informed consent, especially to an adult.

Well said. She was 14, even if some people mature faster than others (mentally that is) 14 year old is way too young. And like Clochette said the guard was in a position of power over her and that by itself would make this really fishy.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2013, 04:44:43 am »

So much this.

Thirded.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR