Author Topic: "Pedophilia, the goal of the alt-left all along"  (Read 4916 times)

Offline Creeper in the Night

• Neonate
Re: "Pedophilia, the goal of the alt-left all along"
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2019, 12:18:53 pm »
Sorry chaos, was half asleep, they migrated from tumblr over to twitter.

No problem.

Well the left supports Islam which has the notorious practice of child marriages. In Germany, Sharia based child marriages are legal. So the left does support pedophilia. https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13444/germany-child-marriage-law

Yes, that ruling's a problem, but I don't think it's something that can be blamed on left-wingers. Then again, I don't know what the BGH's political persuasion is.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.de/20170602/german-parliament-passes-law-ending-child-marriage/amp

The article says this.
Opposition parties Die Linke (Left Party) and the Greens said that the new rules are too general, and therefore voted against the law.

Many on the left also consider the Prophet Muhammad(Hellfire be upon him if he did not repent) to be great guy despite the fact that he married a 9 year old and had sex with her.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 12:25:04 pm by Creeper in the Night »

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2019, 04:20:38 pm »
Well the left supports Islam which has the notorious practice of child marriages. In Germany, Sharia based child marriages are legal. So the left does support pedophilia. https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13444/germany-child-marriage-law

The right also supports pedophilia.  They also support giving everybody a gun, white supremacy, the desire to create a Christian nation, and to kick off the Rapture so they can watch everyone burn in Hell for eternity.

What?  I thought this was "pretend the political side supports everything that the fringe wackos support"?

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2019, 05:17:10 am »

Strange how the only websites that come up when I run a simple Google search for "sharia child marriage germany" are far-right, untrustworthy 'news' sites.

Do you have any proof from a legitimate, trustworthy news source that this is even happening? Because if it was, I assure you, it would be a much bigger deal than just being posted on Breitbart and the Daily Wire.

EDIT: Oh, while I'm at it, I read the link in the article that linked directly to the German court decision. It was... a total non-decision. To those of you who can't read German, the decision was effectively "this isn't within our jurisdiction, so we're going to send this case to the Federal Constitutional Court instead". That's these guys:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Constitutional_Court

It most certainly does not make Sharia-based child marriages legal, proving that Jacob here is, as he so often is, lying through his teeth about the case.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 05:25:00 am by Eiki-mun »
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2019, 07:53:22 pm »
Sigma banned this sockpuppet already.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
  • Death to the False Emperor!
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2019, 08:22:09 pm »
You mean the sock wasn't being honest? Say it ain't so! /s
Anti-authoritarian, anti-extremist, anti-bullshit.

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2019, 10:02:53 pm »
You mean the sock wasn't being honest? Say it ain't so! /s

He's somewhat right, in that Germany did adjust their laws to eliminate child marriage, and the far-left parties opposed it (they said the bill was too "general").  Of course, the reason only far-right sites come up when you search for it is twofold: 1) Only thelocal.de actually carried it, which is why sockpuppet here used it as his source, and 2) The far-right sites have been echoing it all over the 'Net exactly the same way sockpuppet here did.