Author Topic: Horror Story for Halloween  (Read 3685 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Horror Story for Halloween
« on: October 30, 2018, 09:48:00 am »
In the Parallel Universe, things were going bad for Australia. They spent a lot of money and resources helping to defend their fellow Commonwealth country of Britain when Britain was invaded by  during the Reclamation War in 2015. It was to no success, Britain as well as other European countries that fought to defend it were conquered and the Europan Kingdom was established. Australia had no choice but to accept a ceasefire.

Tolpuddle Martyr and Art Vandelay Two users of Fstdt from Australia heard about the news of what happened in Europe. Somehow, Europe had a big Christian awakening when the Europan Kingdom was established. They supposed it was due to the fact that Europe was conquered so quickly, that the Europeans supposed that God ordained the conquest.

In Australia, the economic crisis that resulted from the war caused there to be instability and a rise of criminal gangs, as well as both far left radical organizations and Neo Nazis.

On Fstdt Forums, they were very annoyed by a user called Lana Reverse who would defend the Nazis in Australia.

In 2018, they were invited to a meeting where they would discuss how to address the problems in Australia. They were given the location of where the meeting would be held on google maps.

Strangely, the directions led them to a narrow dirt road that went through thick forest. While driving, they saw many Australian animals.

The road was very long and it took a long time before they arrived at a castle. It had large iron doors. As they walked up to the front, the iron doors opened. They entered. At the front of the castle was a huge great hall. It was a dark dingy great hall full of cobwebs and Australian spiders. There were many people in the great hall eating good food and drinking wine.

As they sat down at one of the tables, a woman came to greet them. “Hello guests. I am Lana Reverse, the organizer of the meeting.”

“WHAT?!” said Tolpuddle Martyr and Art Vandelay. “Your Lana?!”

“Yes” said the woman. “You must be Tolpuddle Martyr and Art Vandelay. Nice to meet you. I will begin my speech soon.” She then left.

“Ugh,” said Tolpuddle Martyr. “She will probably defend the Nazis in her speech.”

Suddenly the candles went out and the room was completely dark. People were confused on what happened. Was it the wind from outside? People then illuminated the room with their cell phones.

Lana was standing by the wall, her back turned.

“Uh Lana?” said Tolpuddle Martyr.

“Lana can you hear me? I think somethings wrong. She must be passed out!”

Tolpuddle Martyr then walked up to her and tapped her in the back. She turned around. He and everyone were frightened. Her face looked totally different. Her left eye looked demonic. Barely any sclera present and the iris burned red. She then tackled him.

“It is part of my plan that that I brought you here! I am Bethicia a servant of Lucifer! I come to harvest your souls to help me gain more power. I have been practicing the Spell Known as The Art of Corpse Duplication, Enslavement of the Dead. With this I can bring someone back at a measure of the power they had in life...except then they have no choice but to obey my every command. Harvesting souls is how I am able to gain the power to perform the spell. I will use my undead slaves to attack the Knight Gabriel Dulac in Edea Springs.”

Art Vandelay  and others ran towards her to try to free Tolpuddle Martyr but there was a force field that prevented them from getting to them.

She the kissed Tolpuddle Martyr on the lips. He felt disgusted that Lana kissed him.

“Ha ha ha now you will remember throughout eternity that your last kiss while you were alive was my kiss. It is now your end!”

She then stretched her arm out and her arm began to glow red which was one of her power. She then put her hot hand on his face. Others watched in horror as Lana’s hand began to burn him burn him. He screamed  in agony as her hand began causing skin to peal off. Soon his face was nothing but a skeleton. He was dead.

“Now I will unleash my possessed Kangaroos. The doors opened and a bunch of Kangaroos ran into the castle.

Art Vandelay tried running from them but one tackled him. The Kangeroo then pulled down his pants and underwear and raped him.

After the rape the Kangeroo bit Art and began to feast on his flesh.

“And the worst thing,” said Lana/Bethicia, “is that this is just the beginning. Since you and Tolpuddle Martyr were not Christians, you both will go to hell for eternity. I will be there to torture you. Muahahahahahahaha!”
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 11:24:33 am by Jacob Harrison »

Art Vandelay

Re: Horror Story for Halloween
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 03:19:41 pm »
I take offence to that. In such a situation, I would do what I and every self respecting Australian has done in the past and club the kangaroo into submission using my massive man burrito. It's a skill all of our people must master before the age of five.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 03:32:07 pm »
I take offence to that. In such a situation, I would do what I and every self respecting Australian has done in the past and club the kangaroo into submission using my massive man burrito. It's a skill all of our people must master before the age of five.

But it is a possessed kangaroo so it is much harder to defeat.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 03:42:22 pm »
There is nothing that I cannot bash into submission using only my cock. Over the course of my life, I have taken on all comers, and I have not lost even once.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 06:08:02 pm »
But Lana's been banned. Oh No the true horror, Jacob Harrison is a Dynamic Dragon sock puppet!

Like Freezer he has reached his final form....

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2018, 06:20:37 pm »
But Lana's been banned. Oh No the true horror, Jacob Harrison is a Dynamic Dragon sock puppet!

She was banned in this universe. In the parallel universe she is Bethicia, a servant of Lucifer who harvested souls to gain power. And who's Dynamic Dragon?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 06:23:03 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2018, 06:23:06 pm »

She was banned in this universe. In the parallel universe she Bethicia, is a servant of Lucifer who harvested souls to gain power. And who's Dynamic Dragon?

He's the wizard from your parallel universe. As you're no doubt well aware, he keeps merging you with your parallel selves so that you'll keep bothering us about your True Heir of the day as revenge for not taking Gamergate seriously.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2018, 11:45:44 pm »
He's probably got videos of you being merged, merged right in the ass, the sick fucker. Chapless Jeans pants alround

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2018, 06:45:12 am »
I haven't been to Kryal Castle since I was a kid on school camp, which is a weird choice for school excursions given one of the main draws is it's lovingly detailed torture dungeon that'd give Ramsey Bolton boners. I think that's the only candidate for the location in this story and the kitsch killed all the spiders long ago.

Me kissing Lana? FFS son you can fap your little heart out to your deni-rotica but keep that shit private. It's weird.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 06:47:10 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »