Author Topic: Nudism: A serious discussion  (Read 7167 times)

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
Re: Nudism: A serious discussion
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2013, 03:40:19 pm »
I actually accidently sat in a minor lake of ass sweat once riding the bus back in ATL one August day. The gal who left the (only available) seat just before was fully clothed...in spandex. So, No poly or nylon or w/e lets sweat just run right through the weave in my topless option world scenario. And thumbs up to New York. That was a nice move. A girl can get a heat rash from wearing a bra and top on the hotter days, ya know? Itchy red sweaty boobies are no fun!
:P
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2013, 02:39:53 am »
I know - how about just topless option for all, weather permitting. No butt sweat or period spots on the seats, and colostomy bags and catheters and insulin pumps can be covered up that way.
Wow, I know it'd been mentioned before, but nudism would probably put an end to my use of public transportation. I'd just see ass sweat everywhere.

But notably, that's more or less legal in NY now, there's a boob walk/flash thing yearly just to celebrate the court case that laid it down.

Well, I don't think New York would really notice naked breasts at this point. It's hard to get them to notice ANYTHING unusual without actively attacking them.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2013, 03:22:08 am »
I don't understand the hangup, personally. At least, not amongst my like-minded peers; the cultural/religious sticking point makes sense, even if it's rather dumb. Hell, I've tried to have a b-day party at a nudist beach before, but absolutely nobody else was willing to do it (and yes, I made an effort to invite a number of my guy friends).

At the very least, I see no reason why women can't go around shirtless if they choose to do so.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Distind

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2013, 11:37:02 am »
Well, I don't think New York would really notice naked breasts at this point. It's hard to get them to notice ANYTHING unusual without actively attacking them.
I mean the whole state, including rather staunchly republican areas. It's kinda funny because every few years someone finds out about the flash, freaks out, and everyone who has been paying attention just laughs at them.