Author Topic: Pastor host white-only Christian conference  (Read 3510 times)

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
Re: Pastor host white-only Christian conference
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2012, 10:55:44 pm »
A FUNDIE *CATHOLIC* neo-NAZI?   
Catholic... as in... a Christian sect... worshiping Jesus... a JEW.
My brain go plrrmp.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2012, 03:27:40 am »
My brain go plrrmp.

Somehow, these people think that Jesus was white or something. Or that Jesus wasn't like all those other evil Jews.

Makes no sense.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2012, 07:25:49 am »
My brain go plrrmp.

Christians have a long history of hating jews ever since the middle ages. Mostly for "murdering Jesus" (that is a kinda weird, since wasn't Jesus dying a big part of the plan?!) but there were also rumours about strange jewish rituals where christian children are sacrificed to their demon god. (Don't ask.)

Sometimes the church tried to protect the jews, sometimes they were in fact the ones preaching about killing jews. (Or I guess it would be better to say that SOME christian priests/monks defended jews while others campaigned against them.)

Another big deal is that the jews do not recognise Jesus as the messiah. (There was a funny story about some priests trying to convert the jews to christianity by playing the messiah card. The jews responded by saying that the messiah was supposed let them claim their own land and end the suffering of their people. And at that time they were still a nation without a land and indeed suffering much, so it didn't seem like Jesus had done much good for them.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2012, 08:23:53 am »
I always took it as human nature of being afraid of what it doesn't understand as killing Jesus.  Not a particular belief or race.