Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2023941 times)

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #990 on: April 18, 2012, 12:19:21 am »
The fact that the so many people in the university library arent using computers for educational purposes. I saw 7 people playing games >.<

I have revision to do you dickface!

Also, people in crowded areas, that are standing in front of something you need to get do, and dont understand what "MOVE YOUR ASS" means
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #991 on: April 18, 2012, 12:50:26 pm »
There was a mosquito the size of my palm on my towel this morning. T_T
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline e13

• The Beast
  • Fabulousity is at 100%!
« Reply #992 on: April 18, 2012, 02:35:46 pm »
When bad mouth people who still live with their parents
Meh, they can say what they want.  :P

Just Having Some Tea, Hanging With My Friends...

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #993 on: April 18, 2012, 08:48:43 pm »
A certain someone on my FB has been posting a lot of those stupid "IF YOU DON'T RE-POST THIS, THEN YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT CANCER/JESUS/WOUNDED TROOPS/WHATEVER" things.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #994 on: April 18, 2012, 08:54:07 pm »
Gyah. Lost my USB. Had to rebuild my damn essay from a small chunk of unedited material. Now to find those joyous references again. yaaaay
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #995 on: April 18, 2012, 08:56:55 pm »
Those idiots that try to make you sign asinine petitions. Yep, that's what's going to stop African warlords from using kids as cannon fodder, a petition from a handful of Australians.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #996 on: April 18, 2012, 09:16:56 pm »
Hearing my asshole brother and his piece of shit girlfriend yell at each other over a crying baby while I'm trying to study. Oh it gets worse, he's verbally and physically abusive and it sounds like he's just punched a hole in the wall. Good thing I'm almost done with my studies and I'm about to leave the house for a bit.

And on a less serious note, the fact that this is the 49,954th post on the forum and I'm going out until about 4AM so I can't lay claim to post 50,000

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #997 on: April 18, 2012, 09:27:44 pm »
There was a mosquito the size of my palm on my towel this morning. T_T

Mutant mosquitoes!

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #998 on: April 18, 2012, 10:56:48 pm »
Or crane flies!.
Very annoying, but not mosquitoes, thankfully.  They've been flying around here in droves lately.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #999 on: April 18, 2012, 11:22:36 pm »
That larva is fucking horrifying.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #1000 on: April 18, 2012, 11:51:36 pm »
Or crane flies!.
Very annoying, but not mosquitoes, thankfully.  They've been flying around here in droves lately.

...What.

*brain shuts down*

Oh wait, different part of Georgia. Thank the Goddess. D: I dun like big bugs.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1001 on: April 19, 2012, 12:25:49 am »
8-hour shift today, 7 of em on my feet...constantly.  I can barely walk without being in screaming pain.

Walmart sucks.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #1002 on: April 19, 2012, 12:57:44 am »
Couple of girls next to me are talking about a gay bar in melbourne that doesnt let that many women in. They hate the club, they dont like it, they want it shut down. But they want to start a petition to lower the ratio of gay men to women.

If you're gonna fight a battle, make sure its something that you actually give a shit about. That way you wont look like a giant twat.

Also this, part of the review for Mgla's With Hearts Towards none album on MetalReview
"For all its myriad charms, black metal is rarely singled out for its subtlety or moral ambiguity, and yet, the very phrase “with hearts toward none” suggests a painstakingly-curated neutrality that the music’s fiery stridency belies. With Hearts Toward None pulsates an obsidian confidence, a tide that never ebbs. Divinity aside, if theodicy is the defense of the Good despite overwhelming evidence of the presence of Evil, then Mgla’s “perverse theodicy” is ostensibly a defense of the Ugly despite overwhelming evidence of the presence of Beauty. Based on the sterling strength of this second full-length outing, however, the former hits closer to the mark. “Have ye courage, o! my brethren? The signs are everywhere.” The signs are everywhere, but what will we make of what is being signed? What will it make of us? "

The thesaurus. Stop raping it
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 01:52:27 am by Deimos »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #1003 on: April 19, 2012, 05:24:04 am »
Couple of girls next to me are talking about a gay bar in melbourne that doesnt let that many women in. They hate the club, they dont like it, they want it shut down. But they want to start a petition to lower the ratio of gay men to women.
It's a freaking gay bar, what the hell are they expecting?

QueenofHearts

« Reply #1004 on: April 19, 2012, 05:56:06 am »
It's a freaking gay bar, what the hell are they expecting?

I'm actually friends with a couple of women who frequent gay bars only to dance and hang with men with no strings attached. The girls Deimos is talking about are probably the same.