Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2024963 times)

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #885 on: March 31, 2012, 09:55:20 pm »
Hell, at least a spoon would fit in there.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #886 on: March 31, 2012, 09:58:31 pm »
Well played.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #887 on: March 31, 2012, 09:59:27 pm »
I'll just be careful not to bruise another cervix. ;D

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Keeper of the Kupos
  • The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #888 on: March 31, 2012, 10:43:01 pm »
My gyno does that. I would pay a four-figure sum for it NOT to happen. It really is unrelievedly painful for how slight the trauma. That's part of why I never understood why big dicks are considered so awesome--it isn't fun for anybody involved. The vagina does not extend into the chest cavity and at that point it's more of an invasive medical procedure than a sexual encounter. Except in one case it's acceptable to make out with the person doing it. Well, I'm sure you could do it in the other as well, but I'm not sure trained medical professionals are okay with that.
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #889 on: April 01, 2012, 12:49:47 am »
Big Dicks mean more chance to get impregnated.

Ironbite-something like that I'm sure.

• The Beast
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #890 on: April 01, 2012, 03:54:02 pm »
My gyno does that. I would pay a four-figure sum for it NOT to happen. It really is unrelievedly painful for how slight the trauma. That's part of why I never understood why big dicks are considered so awesome--it isn't fun for anybody involved. The vagina does not extend into the chest cavity and at that point it's more of an invasive medical procedure than a sexual encounter. Except in one case it's acceptable to make out with the person doing it. Well, I'm sure you could do it in the other as well, but I'm not sure trained medical professionals are okay with that.

You might want to find a new gyno. My doctor is great about being gentle, and never causes any lasting discomfort. How much pain you experience depends on your body to some degree -- I personally find pap smears more uncomfortable than painful, while others are more sensitive -- but if it's that excruciating, it could also be something the doc is doing.

I agree with you on the big dick thing. I mean, above average can be beneficial, but 8+ inch monster cocks are just scary. Honestly, I'd rather a guy had one that was slightly below average than a terrifying third leg.

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #891 on: April 01, 2012, 04:27:30 pm »
This conversation makes my cervix hurt
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #892 on: April 01, 2012, 04:28:36 pm »
Must be a pretty horrible conversation to have made you grow a uterus AND make it hurt all at the same time.
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #893 on: April 01, 2012, 05:42:47 pm »
Something a little...out there, but the DDO Character Planner.  Its the only piece of software that I know of that does what it does, but good GOD is it designed in the most ass-fucking-BACKWARDS way possible.  I don't know -what- they wrote it with, but it is slow to the point of indolence, and clunkier than a 500 year-old Ford with an engine block made of wood.  It never resizes properly, its layout is absolutely abysmal, and the fact you can't even MOVE the Equipment Builder dialog is so mind-numbingly retarded I could scream.

Its so bad, I'm actually going out of my fucking way to make something myself.  Because I actually fucking took lessons from other programs...ON HOW TO DESIGN A FUCKING USER INTERFACE.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #894 on: April 01, 2012, 09:02:04 pm »
My parents won't let me get an HPV vaccine. My dad is an insane anti-vaxxer so that's not surprising, but my mom usually supports vaccines. She probably just heard "hurr durr causes fainting" and was like "HOLY SHIT no id rather let my daughter get hpv than go unconscious for a few minutes". She's actually outright stated that if I get the HPV vaccine, she will be disappointed in me. I personally want to get it ASAP, not because I predict becoming sexually active any time soon, but because it hasn't been shown to prevent cervical cancer in women over 27.

Also, my mom won't let my try Ritalin to deal with my ADHD. Not even try it. She's just like "herp derp your distracted cuz u forgot 2 take ur vitamins" and every time I bring up the possibility of trying Ritalin, she says she'll "consider it" but then never brings it up again, and seems to forget all the previous conversations we've had about the topic.

These are the same parents who support my "health freedom."
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #895 on: April 01, 2012, 09:09:21 pm »
When you reach 18, go wild.  Nothing they can do to stop you medically then.

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #896 on: April 01, 2012, 09:40:17 pm »
Fizzy drinks are called a 'soda'. If you're referring to unsweetened, unflavoured carbonated drinks then it's a 'seltzer'. Thankfully living in New York I don't hear the alternatives very much, but it drives me into violent unspeakable rage when people call any kind of soda at all a 'coke'. Or worse, 'pop'. They do the former in the American south (sometimes I heard it when I was still living in MD), and the latter in the American Midwest. Unfortunately I have relatives living in the Midwest so not only do they infuriatingly insist on calling it 'pop', they say it with a Midwestern accent--an accent so horrible and repulsive it can spread bubonic plague just by hearing it. Pronounced in the Midwestern tongue, the word 'pop' becomes 'paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap' and I hate it so much I would punch a kitten.

The death penalty seems like too light a punishment for people who commit these crimes.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #897 on: April 01, 2012, 09:44:53 pm »
People in WA mostly call it "soda." When I was little I didn't know what "seltzer" was so I called it "bubble water"
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #898 on: April 01, 2012, 10:35:20 pm »
There's actually a legit reason why a great deal of the South calls sodas, especially colas, "Cokes", even if they are or not.  Since Coca-Cola was invented in GA, it spread to be the generic term for a fizzy drink.

As far as "Pop" goes, I can't help but laugh because a former boss I had was from Michigan and she pronounced it 'paap'.  LOL  I would laugh a little when I heard it.  Though it came back on me when I found myself saying it.  I had to DeMinnewegan myself promptly.  Coke. Coke. Coke. Coke.

• The Beast
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #899 on: April 01, 2012, 10:44:32 pm »
Fizzy drinks are called a 'soda'. If you're referring to unsweetened, unflavoured carbonated drinks then it's a 'seltzer'. Thankfully living in New York I don't hear the alternatives very much, but it drives me into violent unspeakable rage when people call any kind of soda at all a 'coke'. Or worse, 'pop'. They do the former in the American south (sometimes I heard it when I was still living in MD), and the latter in the American Midwest. Unfortunately I have relatives living in the Midwest so not only do they infuriatingly insist on calling it 'pop', they say it with a Midwestern accent--an accent so horrible and repulsive it can spread bubonic plague just by hearing it. Pronounced in the Midwestern tongue, the word 'pop' becomes 'paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap' and I hate it so much I would punch a kitten.

The death penalty seems like too light a punishment for people who commit these crimes.

It's called "pop". "Soda" is for crazy people.

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)