Author Topic: Mens under arm sweat relaxes women  (Read 3568 times)

Offline CaseAgainstFaith

• Pope
  • Smartass with a Dunce Hat
Mens under arm sweat relaxes women
« on: June 12, 2012, 12:45:54 pm »
The scent of a good man may be music to a woman's nose. Researchers say the odorless pheromones found in male perspiration can have a dramatic effect on both a woman's mind and body. A new study found exposure to male pheromones can boost a woman's mood and stimulate the release of a hormone that regulates the menstrual cycle.

In the study, researchers applied extracts of underarm secretions from male volunteers to the upper lips of 18 women between the ages of 25 and 45. None of the women knew that male sweat had been applied to their lips, and some thought they were involved in a study of alcohol or perfume or even lemon floor wax. The women then rated their moods over six hours of exposure; they consistently reported feeling less tension and more relaxed.

Each of the women received three applications of the underarm extract during the six-hour evaluation period, followed by three doses of exposure to ethanol (alcohol) over another six-hour period.
http://www.webmd.com/balance/news/20030319/mens-sweat-may-soothe-womans-soul

tl;dr - Men's under arm sweat put on women's lips make them relax and regulate menstrual cycle.

So do we have any volunteer couples to give this a try FOR SCIENCE? 
Reasoning with a fundie is like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it is victorious - Anonymous
Let us drink like dwarves; Smoke like wizards and party like hobbits!

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
Re: Mens under arm sweat relaxes women
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 01:04:23 pm »
You can have it.  i'm grossed out by my own sweat.  Then again, I'm grossed out by the male anatomy (including my own) and everything included with it.  I swear if I come back as a woman in my next life, I better be a lesbian!
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 05:24:52 pm »
I don't see this as being useful at crowded parties.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 01:26:34 am »
You can have it.  i'm grossed out by my own sweat.  Then again, I'm grossed out by the male anatomy (including my own) and everything included with it.  I swear if I come back as a woman in my next life, I better be a lesbian!

You can become a lesbian in this life.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 01:36:56 am »
I guess next time a female complains of irregular periods, I'll just shove her face into my armpit. She'll thank me for it later.

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 02:05:21 am »
It has been well know that the pheromone secretions of either sex affect each other. Of course given that the majority of pheromones are released through sweat this all makes perfect sense. After all we are basically evolved to seek out and procreate, having pheromones that encourage that between both sexes is expected.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 04:39:07 am »

Too expensive, and I think I'd make a very ugly woman.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 09:47:52 am »
I guess next time a female complains of irregular periods, I'll just shove her face into my armpit. She'll thank me for it later.

Captain Pit Stain to the rescue.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 04:18:53 pm »
Someone should send this to a PUA. Maybe they'll start shoving their armpits in everyone's faces and then they'll realize what dicks they are.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 06:51:05 pm »

Too expensive, and I think I'd make a very ugly woman.

That just means you're ugly now, so it can't hurt.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Nightangel8212

• The Wicked Witch of the Great White North
  • The Beast
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2012, 01:09:22 am »
Well, I heard a few years ago about someone making perfume entirely out of human sweat, so this doesn't really surprise me... Not about to go out and buy the product though. I'll smell my own man and see how that works for me :P

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2012, 05:14:51 pm »
I can tell when the guys at my school have just come back from gym class. They smell... and it's really rank. Kids, don't use this as an excuse to not use basic hygiene. Or at the very least, use a deodorant that isn't AXE.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.