Author Topic: James Gunn Fired for Offensive Tweets  (Read 15943 times)

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
Re: James Gunn Fired for Offensive Tweets
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2018, 01:05:27 am »
You know, I feel like I should wonder if I should feel bad about how FSTDT is the reason why I know what incels are. Then again, there is a low, but non-zero chance that I may have accidentally become one of those fuckers if I didn't see them for what they are first.
Who needs a signature?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2018, 04:07:33 am »
You know, I feel like I should wonder if I should feel bad about how FSTDT is the reason why I know what incels are. Then again, there is a low, but non-zero chance that I may have accidentally become one of those fuckers if I didn't see them for what they are first.
You're a decent, ethical guy-you have principles. It's more than being lonely and single, which I've been at times in my life, there's the uncritical hate.

Accuse me of blowing smoke up your ass if you want Cloud, but that's what I've observed.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2018, 09:17:12 am »

The fact that you worry about such a thing proves that the chances of you joining their ranks is non-existent.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2018, 02:59:00 pm »
I mean, at this point, yeah. I was more referring to around ten years ago when I first stumbled upon this place. I was a dumb teenager. I'm still a dumb adult, but I like to think less so than I was then.
Who needs a signature?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2018, 10:07:30 pm »
Ah, the edgelord phase. Because everyone needs one point in their life where the older you tells the younger you "gah, shut the fuck up-you're embarrassing both of us!"

Can't take 'em anywhere!