Author Topic: Pajamas media-Liberals ok with Blacks men being murdered  (Read 1662 times)

Offline booley

• Pope
  • Grand High Viceroy of the Eastern Expanses
Pajamas media-Liberals ok with Blacks men being murdered
« on: April 30, 2012, 08:15:31 pm »
So apparently I have decided I do not hate enough of my species for being frigging tools.

Or maybe it's just this was given to me by a friend who happens to be a black conservative and I am left wondering what kind dementia is at work that allows this kind of shit to be said and spread around with a straight face.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpUAFGqwiJY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpUAFGqwiJY</a>

Black men named Trayvon get killed all of the time in America, so why does the left fail to express consistent outrage? Is there something different about the slaying of Trayvon Martin's death, or is the real problem that the left tolerates extraordinary violence against black men in America?

I am kind of apoplectic so I thought I would "share" and get some perspective.
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”
The Doctor

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
Re: Pajamas media-Liberals ok with Blacks men being murdered
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 08:17:35 pm »
Black men named Trayvon get killed all of the time in America, so why does the left fail to express consistent outrage? Is there something different about the slaying of Trayvon Martin's death, or is the real problem that the left tolerates extraordinary violence against black men in America?

Um, yeah. It's because the murderer might not have been convicted. And I also noticed that conservatives DON'T DO THAT EITHER!

Give me a tl;dr version, I don't like watching anti-progressive bigotry.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 09:55:24 pm »
Was this guy living under a rock the past few months?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 10:05:42 pm »
Yes, black men are killed in America, but they are rarely given media attention like this. That is not a testament to some "leftist double-standard," but to the fact that times are changing and people are trying to raise awareness of the dangers of "racial profiling," namely the fact that it can lead to shooting unarmed teenagers simply for being black.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 10:50:03 pm »
Unfortunately, I've been seeing a lot of people who truly believe that the media is only reporting on this case because it's a "white on black" crime.  Which is made even more ignorant when you consider that Zimmerman is I believe hispanic.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 11:23:52 pm »
Okay, I realize I misread what he was saying.

Now that I understand, though, I realize that he's just blowing steam over nothing.  The fact of the matter is, it's hard enough to prove that crimes are racially motivated.  And there just isn't enough energy to get outraged about every single murder out there.

However, it's a false dichotomy that this means anyone's okay with black people being murdered.  That is a non sequiter.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 05:12:32 am »
Many people get killed, without anyone being punished, and without complaint by anyone. This usually happens because 1) we don't know who did it or 2) we can't prove they did it. A person was killed by someone we know and can prove did it, without a legitimate defence and without them being charged.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR