Author Topic: The most important post on this thread!  (Read 8398 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: The most important post on this thread!
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2018, 10:10:25 am »
I owe you nothing piggy.

She's a moaner.

I think you are making up that you had sex with her just to troll me. I honestly don’t consider it a big deal that you did, I am just curious if you are telling me the truth. Tell me her name.

I highly doubt niam bothers with names.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2018, 12:56:14 pm »
I owe you nothing piggy.

She's a moaner.

I think you are making up that you had sex with her just to troll me. I honestly don’t consider it a big deal that you did, I am just curious if you are telling me the truth. Tell me her name.

But he had to have found her name by researching a database that involves my family tree. How else could he find her and know that she is my second cousin?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2018, 01:25:36 pm »
I owe you nothing piggy.

She's a moaner.

But he had to have found her name by researching a database that involves my family tree. How else could he find her and know that she is my second cousin?

He probably just found every young woman on Cape Cod who walks out of the bathroom after taking a shower in only a towel and seduced all of them.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2018, 04:13:38 pm »
And now that she's been with a real man, you have no chance. Go roll around in some mud and oink, piggy.

If you want me to say her name, make a video on your YouTube where you do nothing but say oink for five minutes.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer