Author Topic: An example of immoral behavior in the younger generations  (Read 13332 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: An example of immoral behavior in the younger generations
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2018, 06:14:35 pm »
YOU'RE ADORABLE!

Ironbite-now seriously....describe her to us.

Why do you keep putting your own username in the comments. Anyway I already described her the best that I could. As I said before, she is a second cousin, not a first cousin and I have barely ever seen her in my life. In case you don’t know what second cousin means, it means that we don’t share the same grandparents, we share the same great grandparents.

You keep insisting that she's just a second cousin.  Like suspiciously so.  Almost as if your plan is to seduce her yourself and are trying to get around the moral qualms of incest.  Well here's the deal bub.  I say go for it.  You're an adult, she's an adult, go get your turtle wet.

Ironbite-but before you do I'm gonna need a description of her.

No I am saying that she’s a second cousin to explain why I don’t have pictures of her not a good enough memory to describe her. I already described what her summer job is. She is majoring in biology. She has brown hair and comes from a Greek family that my paternal grandfather’s sister is married in to.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2018, 06:34:22 pm »
Greek Eh?
You should get Spartan with her if you catch my drift.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2018, 06:47:19 pm »
Oh a Greek eh?  Well then you'd have a great shot in marrying into the family.  And you've seen she's quite confident in her body.  Go for it man.

Ironbite-God willed it.  Before Niam shows up and carts her off.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2018, 06:50:27 pm »
Oh a Greek eh?  Well then you'd have a great shot in marrying into the family.  And you've seen she's quite confident in her body.  Go for it man.

Um she’s my second cousin! Too closely related by today’s standards.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2018, 08:02:44 pm »

Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2018, 08:30:21 pm »

Not even sir.  Hell, even first cousins aren't that frowned upon these days.  I say you go for it and live your the best life having the greatest sex of your life.

Ironbite-I hear those Greek girls are kinky.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2018, 08:38:00 pm »

Not even sir.  Hell, even first cousins aren't that frowned upon these days.  I say you go for it and live your the best life having the greatest sex of your life.

Go find yourself a double first cousin, eighteen states will let you marry that person! (19 allow you to marry your first cousin; North Carolina specifically bans double first cousin marriage. Seven further states permit it in some circumstances.)
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2018, 09:54:15 pm »

It just feels unnatural to me and her as well as traditionalist families like mine.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2018, 10:58:51 pm »
That feel when you can't even respond to someone making fun of you so you just emptyquote their forum posts so everyone can be reminded of how funny that post was.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2018, 11:38:20 pm »
That feel when you can't even respond to someone making fun of you so you just emptyquote their forum posts so everyone can be reminded of how funny that post was.

In fairness, he did respond, he just stuck his reply in the wrong place:

"It just feels unnatural to me and her as well as traditionalist families like mine."

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2018, 12:47:23 am »
Well back in the day incest was the tradition. Proof: the royal/noble bloodlines of Europe.

So now what?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2018, 12:50:19 am »
Well back in the day incest was the tradition. Proof: the royal/noble bloodlines of Europe.

So now what?

The most recent common ancestor of your parents probably lived about 2,000 years ago.

The most recent common ancestor of all current reigning hereditary European monarchs (and a lot of the pretenders, too, whether illegitimate claimants to extant thrones or claimants to thrones that no longer exist) lived about three hundred years ago, died a month before his twenty-fourth birthday, and had only one daughter and one son as issue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_William_Friso,_Prince_of_Orange

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2018, 02:04:29 am »
I fucked a Greek girl this week. Damn that was a good time.

Yeah either you take her or I'll sweep into town and make you a mad little incel, Jacob.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2018, 06:20:34 am »
I fucked a Greek girl this week. Damn that was a good time.

Yeah either you take her or I'll sweep into town and make you a mad little incel, Jacob.

I am no longer on the peninsula of Cape Cod. And I will not give you the location on Cape Cod she’s at because then she would find out about what I posted about her immoral behavoir online and would get very pissed about it. Cape Cod is a large peninsula in Massachusetts so good luck finding her there.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2018, 04:50:00 pm »
You don't know niam very well.

Ironbite-alas your love life is now...DOA.