Author Topic: An example of immoral behavior in the younger generations  (Read 13364 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: An example of immoral behavior in the younger generations
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2018, 07:56:13 am »
...you do not understand how seducing people, romantic liaisons, meet ups, hook ups, or anything of the sort work.

It doesn't involve showing up at her house, Jacob you utter moron.

Just...wow.

Well how else would she get introduced to you?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2018, 08:47:48 am »
...you do not understand how seducing people, romantic liaisons, meet ups, hook ups, or anything of the sort work.

Just...wow.

Unless you're Art. Then you can just whip it out.

It's not quite that simple. You see, in order to properly seduce someone who is currently within their private domicile, there are a series of steps that I personally find works wonders for me. First, curl one out in the mailbox (though that really goes without saying), then strip completely naked, cover oneself with baby oil and body glitter, stick a carrot halfway up one's anus, just for decoration, and finally dive straight through the living room window and start doing the helicopter on the couch. Keep it up for as long as it takes to win her affections. If done right, many sexual liaisons will ensue.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2018, 10:11:49 am »

Just...wow.

People, occasionally, leave their homes and venture out into the world. While there, they may even do things. They might even meet new people.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2018, 10:15:44 am »

Just...wow.

People, occasionally, leave their homes and venture out into the world. While there, they may even do things. They might even meet new people.

Ok so if Niam met my cousin while she was at work, or grocery shopping, or doing something at another place, she would consider him a creep and walk away from him. If Niam continued to follow him, she would consider that stalking and call the police.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2018, 10:40:29 am »

Just...wow.

Ok so if Niam met my cousin while she was at work, or grocery shopping, or doing something at another place, she would consider him a creep and walk away from him. If Niam continued to follow him, she would consider that stalking and call the police.

Uh huh. How do you know this? Do you consider every person you meet a creep? What if they're not acting like one? His plan isn't gonna be "just walk up and ask 'hey, wanna fuck?'" you know.

Also: sometimes, when people go out, it's for the express purpose of meeting new people. In that situation, would he still be immediately thought of as a creep?
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2018, 01:06:11 pm »

Just...wow.

Uh huh. How do you know this? Do you consider every person you meet a creep? What if they're not acting like one? His plan isn't gonna be "just walk up and ask 'hey, wanna fuck?'" you know.

Also: sometimes, when people go out, it's for the express purpose of meeting new people. In that situation, would he still be immediately thought of as a creep?

Ok, if Niam was acting normal, they might become friends. But I am pretty sure she is a virgin who does not want to have sex before marriage so Niam would not be able to have sex with her.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2018, 03:30:25 pm »
Again, pictures or she doesn't exist.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2018, 03:32:33 pm »

Just...wow.

Ok, if Niam was acting normal, they might become friends. But I am pretty sure she is a virgin who does not want to have sex before marriage so Niam would not be able to have sex with her.

And you are entirely sure she subscribes to the exact kind of fundamentalist beliefs where she would never go to a night club, a bar, a party, or the same sort of outdoors activity where a hook up may happen?

Because she is apparently entirely chaste and pure except when she's not - your Madonna - Whore Complex is showing, Jacob.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2018, 04:32:57 pm »

Just...wow.

And you are entirely sure she subscribes to the exact kind of fundamentalist beliefs where she would never go to a night club, a bar, a party, or the same sort of outdoors activity where a hook up may happen?

Because she is apparently entirely chaste and pure except when she's not - your Madonna - Whore Complex is showing, Jacob.

She might go to parties like that with friends she meets, but probably would not want to hookup with a stranger like you.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2018, 04:54:26 pm »
YOU'RE ADORABLE!

Ironbite-now seriously....describe her to us.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2018, 06:50:48 pm »
Now this may come as a surprise Jacob, but people...meet new people. Strangers basically. And it seems like you do not know your cousin well enough to know if she would decide to get to know a new guy and then come to have sex with him.

Or even just have a one night stand.

Do you honestly think everyone follows the insane "courtship" rites of the Duggar family?

Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2018, 09:01:36 pm »
YOU'RE ADORABLE!

Why do you keep putting your own username in the comments. Anyway I already described her the best that I could. As I said before, she is a second cousin, not a first cousin and I have barely ever seen her in my life. In case you don’t know what second cousin means, it means that we don’t share the same grandparents, we share the same great grandparents.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2018, 09:05:01 pm »
Now this may come as a surprise Jacob, but people...meet new people. Strangers basically. And it seems like you do not know your cousin well enough to know if she would decide to get to know a new guy and then come to have sex with him.

Or even just have a one night stand.

Do you honestly think everyone follows the insane "courtship" rites of the Duggar family?

Well it is my best guess because she doesn’t seem to be focused on pursuing men, she seems to be foccused on work. Although I admit that I only hanged out with her when playing card games so I don’t know everything she talked about with my mom(she spent a lot of time with my mom)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:06:32 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2018, 04:02:54 am »
YOU'RE ADORABLE!

Why do you keep putting your own username in the comments.

Because that's just his thing ok.
Like how your thing is being a sexually repressed fundie.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2018, 03:32:01 pm »
YOU'RE ADORABLE!

Why do you keep putting your own username in the comments. Anyway I already described her the best that I could. As I said before, she is a second cousin, not a first cousin and I have barely ever seen her in my life. In case you don’t know what second cousin means, it means that we don’t share the same grandparents, we share the same great grandparents.

You keep insisting that she's just a second cousin.  Like suspiciously so.  Almost as if your plan is to seduce her yourself and are trying to get around the moral qualms of incest.  Well here's the deal bub.  I say go for it.  You're an adult, she's an adult, go get your turtle wet.

Ironbite-but before you do I'm gonna need a description of her.