Author Topic: Ireland repeals its blasphemy law  (Read 10441 times)

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: Ireland repeals its blasphemy law
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2018, 07:07:26 pm »
Fuck your God.

FUCK YOU FOR INSULTING GOD!
YOU DISSED MUH IMAGINARY FRIEND!!!

ME PISSED>

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2018, 07:33:26 pm »
Tol we moved down to Flame and Burn.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2018, 09:25:47 pm »
Tol we moved down to Flame and Burn.
Ah so this thread is now about Ireland repealing it's blasphemy laws?

Well done Ireland.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2018, 02:00:43 am »
I pray that you will repent, so that you will not join him there.
What the fuck is that going to achieve? I thought your god kept to himself because free will. Are you saying there's a chance he'll get involved just because you asked him to?
Yes there is a chance he might do so, because he often listens to prayers.
So, what you're saying is that he won't reveal himself because free will supersedes even his own desire to have his ego stroked. Unless of course one of his fans asks him to, in which case, the free will argument can go eat a dick, right?

Yes because he likes people to worship him out of free will but he also likes prayer, so prayer supersedes his other reason for not getting involved.

Also, that would explain this situation.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2018, 09:30:56 am »
I dated a girl who believed in Jakey-poo's definition of free will. I always had the freedom to make whatever decisions I thought best. But there was a definite right one. If I made the right decisions, I was rewarded with the most depraved mind blowing sex imaginable. If I made the not right choice, well, broken noses heal and the dimple on my cheek that I wasn't born with does look cute. Oh, don't misunderstand. It wasn't abuse, it was love. She did live me and wanted me to be the best I could. Just sometimes i needed guidance and a push in thre right direction.

Now some here see an abusive relationship, and they're right. Some may see parallels between the free will I had with Veronica and Jakey-poo's idea of free will. They're right as well. But in this case, the Veronica isn't any invisible friend. But Jakey-poo himself. And the church in Ireland. And anyone who would use such guidance to make the right decision which seeks to strip away the very gift given by our creator. They seek to be the very gods they worship.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2018, 01:28:41 pm »
I dated a girl who believed in Jakey-poo's definition of free will. I always had the freedom to make whatever decisions I thought best. But there was a definite right one. If I made the right decisions, I was rewarded with the most depraved mind blowing sex imaginable. If I made the not right choice, well, broken noses heal and the dimple on my cheek that I wasn't born with does look cute. Oh, don't misunderstand. It wasn't abuse, it was love. She did live me and wanted me to be the best I could. Just sometimes i needed guidance and a push in thre right direction.

Now some here see an abusive relationship, and they're right. Some may see parallels between the free will I had with Veronica and Jakey-poo's idea of free will. They're right as well. But in this case, the Veronica isn't any invisible friend. But Jakey-poo himself. And the church in Ireland. And anyone who would use such guidance to make the right decision which seeks to strip away the very gift given by our creator. They seek to be the very gods they worship.

Well, people have free will to commit crime, even though they would get punished for it if they were caught. There is a difference between freedom and free will. Free will the ability all humans have to make choices. Freedom is being allowed to make a choice without getting punished for the choice.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2018, 03:41:33 pm »

Well, people have free will to commit crime, even though they would get punished for it if they were caught. There is a difference between freedom and free will. Free will the ability all humans have to make choices. Freedom is being allowed to make a choice without getting punished for the choice.
And now the Irish have the freedom to give your nonexistent god the middle finger in public, sláinte.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2018, 04:17:18 pm »

And now the Irish have the freedom to give your nonexistent god the middle finger in public, sláinte.

Their freedom won't last. The Irish who voted to repeal the blasphemy laws will be punished by God in the afterlife if they do not repent.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2018, 04:19:17 pm »

Their freedom won't last. The Irish who voted to repeal the blasphemy laws will be punished by God in the afterlife if they do not repent.
Feel free to pleasure yourself to your revenge fantasy, there's no law against it.