Author Topic: An example of immoral behavior in the younger generations  (Read 13352 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: An example of immoral behavior in the younger generations
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2018, 12:50:10 pm »
And that too is assuming every single Christian family and Christian out there sides with you and your specific interpretation. Let's not forget the English Church's increasingly liberal stance, and the fact that a lot of prominent Democrats are themselves of a Christian sect.

You assume a lot, Jacob, and it seems you don't really get how the world works outside your private experiences and agendas.

Most Christians view sex outside of marriage as immoral.
Most Christians aren't as screwed up in the head as you.

I say that as an atheist!

It is a core belief in Christianity that sex should not happen before marriage. Those fake Christians that do that are not practicing Christianity seriously.

It is not a no true Scotsman fallacy. A Christian is someone who believes in Jesus and acts like a Christian.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2018, 01:04:10 pm »
And that too is assuming every single Christian family and Christian out there sides with you and your specific interpretation. Let's not forget the English Church's increasingly liberal stance, and the fact that a lot of prominent Democrats are themselves of a Christian sect.

You assume a lot, Jacob, and it seems you don't really get how the world works outside your private experiences and agendas.

It is a core belief in Christianity that sex should not happen before marriage. Those fake Christians that do that are not practicing Christianity seriously.

It is not a no true Scotsman fallacy. A Christian is someone who believes in Jesus and acts like a Christian.

Well, considering a major theme of Jesus' teachings was "don't be a judgmental toolbox", I guess you're not a Christian then.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2018, 01:15:47 pm »

Well, considering a major theme of Jesus' teachings was "don't be a judgmental toolbox", I guess you're not a Christian then.

His theme was to love the sinner but hate the sin, and to not judge people for a speck in their eye if you have a plank in your eye. I judge people’s sinful actions but love the sinners and the minor sins I commit are specks compared to the planks in other people’s eyes.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2018, 04:26:09 pm »
No, Jacob, being a Christian does not mean you are exempt from the No True Scotsman fallacy.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #94 on: July 04, 2018, 07:32:02 pm »
No, Jacob, being a Christian does not mean you are exempt from the No True Scotsman fallacy.

But I explained how I was not disobeying any Christian doctrine.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #95 on: July 04, 2018, 07:47:56 pm »

But I explained how I was not disobeying any Christian doctrine.
Which is as convincing as the rest of your "explanations" to be sure.

Made any converts here?

Convinced the Brits to change their anthem or regime according to your wishes yet?

Married yet? To your cousin or otherwise?

Balls still attached?