Author Topic: How Art Vandelay stole Christmas  (Read 19208 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: How Art Vandelay stole Christmas
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2019, 06:00:06 pm »
This racist accusation coming from the guy who made excuses for Jews being attacked and killed.

Re-Upload the Oink video, it's the first time you were really honest with yourself, pork.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline AliceV

• Neonate
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2019, 07:52:18 pm »
This racist accusation coming from the guy who made excuses for Jews being attacked and killed.

Re-Upload the Oink video, it's the first time you were really honest with yourself, pork.

I analyzed what Jacob said and he never made excuses for Jews being attacked or killed. He was talking about the Spanish Inquisition where they were forced to convert to Catholicism or leave Spain.

I am a Protestant so I disagree with him on that, but he is overall a nice gentlemen. He wants our children to be raised Catholic but at least our children will be raised to believe in Jesus. He also wants our children to help him with a plan he has to put a Catholic monarch on the throne of England.
On November 30, 2018, Jacob decided to propose to me at college since he was rejected by Lana. At first I agreed to date him and later accepted his marriage proposal on New Years Day

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2019, 08:05:55 pm »
Oh, hey Jake. New account, eh? The woman was a nice touch but fiancee is a bit of a stretch.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline AliceV

• Neonate
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2019, 08:13:14 pm »
Oh, hey Jake. New account, eh? The woman was a nice touch but fiancee is a bit of a stretch.

Well we were friends since preschool so we now know that we are meant for each other.
On November 30, 2018, Jacob decided to propose to me at college since he was rejected by Lana. At first I agreed to date him and later accepted his marriage proposal on New Years Day

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2019, 08:21:51 pm »

I analyzed what Jacob said and he never made excuses for Jews being attacked or killed. He was talking about the Spanish Inquisition where they were forced to convert to Catholicism or leave Spain.

I am a Protestant so I disagree with him on that, but he is overall a nice gentlemen. He wants our children to be raised Catholic but at least our children will be raised to believe in Jesus. He also wants our children to help him with a plan he has to put a Catholic monarch on the throne of England.

"Plan" being used in the loosest possible terms. Nobody gives a fuck who the monarch of anything is any more. Also I can hear your falcetto through the post.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2019, 08:25:08 pm »
Jacob boyo...please.  Stop man.  This is getting out of hand.

Ironbite-like you seriously want us to believe this?  Come on man.

Offline AliceV

• Neonate
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2019, 08:29:06 pm »
Jacob boyo...please.  Stop man.  This is getting out of hand.

Ironbite-like you seriously want us to believe this?  Come on man.

Why do you guys think I’m Jacob?

Offline AliceV

• Neonate
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2019, 08:31:43 pm »

"Plan" being used in the loosest possible terms. Nobody gives a fuck who the monarch of anything is any more. Also I can hear your falcetto through the post.

His plan is to establish a secret society that will infiltrate the UK government. He said that you are writing a story about a parallel universe where it happened. He asked you how Abbadon was able to escape the abyss, since the Book of Revelation says that an angel needs to use a key to free him and his army of locusts?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 08:42:10 pm by AliceV »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2019, 10:31:40 pm »
...And I'm still not going to tell you, Jacob.

There's no need to spell out all the evidence. First Shawn showed up shortly after Jacob got banned, and claimed to be "at Jacob's house", then Creeper used the same excuse. And then when we ban "you", someone else will show up claiming to be his acolyte or ally.

And I still use "plan" very loosely when it comes to the scheme to put a new monarch in charge of England. Why don't you go to England and try discussing this sort of thing with locals?

Offline AliceV

• Neonate
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2019, 09:21:25 am »
...And I'm still not going to tell you, Jacob.

There's no need to spell out all the evidence. First Shawn showed up shortly after Jacob got banned, and claimed to be "at Jacob's house", then Creeper used the same excuse. And then when we ban "you", someone else will show up claiming to be his acolyte or ally.

And I still use "plan" very loosely when it comes to the scheme to put a new monarch in charge of England. Why don't you go to England and try discussing this sort of thing with locals?

Jacob plans to do something like that by revealing information about English history to them. He studied English history and knows that Richard III seized the throne from his nephew Edward V because evidence was found that Edward IV had a previous marriage before marrying Elizabeth Woodville while his first wife was still alive  which made his marriage with her invalid and all his children were illegitimate. That was documented in the document known as the Titulus Regius. He therefore believes that Richard III was England’s last true King.

Then Richard III was defeated in the Battle of Bosworth Field and the usurper Henry VII secured his claim to the throne by marrying Elizabeth of York, a daughter of Edward IV and Elizabeth Woodville to merge the Houses of Lancaster and York. He ordered the Titulus Regius destroyed to cover up the fact that the woman he married was illegitimate. Only 1 copy survived. The true heirs are therefore the descendants of Richards eldest sister Anne of York.

He will join an existing society called the Richard III Society and eventually help them investigate and find smoking gun proof of Edward IV’s previous marriage. That will prove that the current royal family is descended from an illegitimate line whic will cause public outrage since the English have been paying taxes to support a family that has no right to be on the throne.

Many more people will join the Richard III Society and the Society will want to restore the true heir to avenge Richard III. It will become a political movement that will infiltrate parliament and change the monarchy.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 12:14:24 pm by AliceV »

Offline rookie

• The Beast
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2019, 11:48:41 am »
I'm sure you'll have fun with that Jake. England iis a good place for you.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline AliceV

• Neonate
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2019, 12:16:40 pm »
I'm sure you'll have fun with that Jake. England iis a good place for you.

His dad has a British sports car and a Landrover. He told me that both his English ancestry and his dad’s cars are reasons why he’s so much into England.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 02:02:02 pm by AliceV »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2019, 02:27:45 pm »
FYI, Landrover is owned by Indians these days.

Offline AliceV

• Neonate
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2019, 03:31:21 pm »
FYI, Landrover is owned by Indians these days.

His dad’s Landrover is an old one from the 1970s.

Offline rookie

• The Beast
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2019, 05:53:16 pm »
Cool. What are you waiting for? Go to England and get you some auto parts, depose governments, eat kidney pies!