Author Topic: Still the most repugnant human being on earth (well, top 3 anyway)  (Read 2008 times)

Offline BobRumba

• God
https://twitter.com/slidellman4life?lang=en

He shows up on Christian News Network from time to time but is too obnoxious even for them and is banned after a day or two.  You'll remember him as Jason Todd, Jerome Horowitz, Maxwell Edison, etc.
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
Re: Still the most repugnant human being on earth (well, top 3 anyway)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 11:31:39 pm »
Does he beat out Guest Verified for you? (Cuz he does for me.)

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 12:26:15 am »

Okay, what does the name afchief do to your blood pressure?
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 12:42:50 am »

They are about equal.  Matthew is devoid of humour.  His life is about railing at injustices, either real or perceived.  He is a foul-tempered, sour little man who is eaten up by his own hate.

Guest Verified is equally fucked up in the religion department, but he likes nothing better than to taunt, mock, and push buttons.  He is as difficult to corner as Amos, in that he will never allow his own ego to publicly admit he has been cornered, so he dodges, moves goalposts, plays games, changes the subject, or abandons his own point in favour of accusing his opponent of being a sock account. 

So you want to smack both of them in the mouth, but it's hard to say whose smack would provide the greater satisfaction.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 12:43:55 am »

He was bad, but I just don't remember much about him.  I know he was pretty notorious for a while.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 07:46:44 am »

They are about equal.  Matthew is devoid of humour.  His life is about railing at injustices, either real or perceived.  He is a foul-tempered, sour little man who is eaten up by his own hate.

Guest Verified is equally fucked up in the religion department, but he likes nothing better than to taunt, mock, and push buttons.  He is as difficult to corner as Amos, in that he will never allow his own ego to publicly admit he has been cornered, so he dodges, moves goalposts, plays games, changes the subject, or abandons his own point in favour of accusing his opponent of being a sock account. 

So you want to smack both of them in the mouth, but it's hard to say whose smack would provide the greater satisfaction.

Not saying it makes him any BETTER, but I think Guest Verified is a smarter than Amos.  At least I usually can follow what he's trying to say, with Amos sometimes I can't, he just loses me.  Of course, it doesn't help that he doesn't write in complete sentences, EVER.  Matthew is a real piece of work, too.  But for whatever reason, it seems like I never had as many run-ins with him as I had with the others.  Maybe that's only because he was banned so many times, I don't know.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 12:47:58 pm »

LOL! You had to go there! ;D

Afchief was a short-tempered, immature, occasionally-racist conspiracy nutcase who had made no sense, had no idea how the world worked, and was ludicrously adamant about it. But he was probably more harmless than Matt because he was so comically over-the-top. Matt is bitter, angry, and hateful, but his bitterness is a lot more grounded than afchief was. Afchief was like a comic book villain.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 05:07:57 pm by Ambulance Chaser »

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 02:21:50 pm »
Guest Verified and Doug Bristow aren't helpless idiots like Amos.  But both are dishonest...Doug can sit there for the duration of a full paragraph ranting about perverts and degenerates and every other name you want to toss in there, and then you tell him he's being hateful and he'll answer, with a straight face, "I'm a born again Christian.  I hate no one." 

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2018, 11:53:02 pm »
Damn afchief brings me back. Has Russ (as far as I remember thats our chiefs real name) been around like, at all recently? Or did he retire from shitting up forums with his inability to understand law?