Author Topic: Christian News Network fundies  (Read 156190 times)

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Reply #690 on: May 22, 2018, 11:42:11 pm »
This is getting nauseating, now LadyInChrist and Susan Perelka are swallowing Guest Verified's story about Lady Checkmate and are praying for her safety. 

I just responded to LadyInChrist. Seven minutes later she replies and instantly Guest Verified up votes her comment.
Collusion? Why would someone need a secret website, simple traffic analysis tells the whole story.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #691 on: May 23, 2018, 08:19:32 am »
This is getting nauseating, now LadyInChrist and Susan Perelka are swallowing Guest Verified's story about Lady Checkmate and are praying for her safety. 

I just responded to LadyInChrist. Seven minutes later she replies and instantly Guest Verified up votes her comment.
Collusion? Why would someone need a secret website, simple traffic analysis tells the whole story.

At least you got a reply from her.  I directed a comment to her, tried to be pretty nice about it even, and didn't get one.  I guess I didn't give her enough to get worked up about, or maybe not enough to pray about.

Why did those comment sections suddenly become prayer meetings or something, anyway?  What, do they think they're gonna drive us away like we're demons?  I guess Matthew 6:6 isn't their favorite Bible verse ("when thou prayest, enter into thy closet").  Maybe I should start mentioning that there, see how that goes over.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #692 on: May 23, 2018, 10:14:16 am »
I was going to archive that discussion so we'd be able to see its comments forever, and this morning all the comments were still there, but when I arrived at work the imperial hand of Christian News Network censorship wiped out most of the discussion.  LadyInChrist is ACTUALLY accusing us of being the censors!
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #693 on: May 23, 2018, 10:22:19 am »
What, do they think they're gonna drive us away like we're demons? 

They DO think we're demons.  These people are batshit nuts.  I don't think they're all nuts, I think Guest Verified is a very calculating game player who does it for enjoyment.  I think the two Ladies (Checkmate and InChrist) are legitimately not of sound mind, in fact people were saying that about Lady Checkmate years ago, long before I tangled with her.  Amos is clearly nuts.  Grace Kim Kwon is so nuts they banned her.

Doug Bristow is not nuts, just deeply fucked up from intense fundie indoctrination.  He used to be an old drunk apparently.  Now he's an old fundie ex-drunk.  Given the choice I would take the old one I think.

I don't talk much about Reason2012.  I just thumb him down and move on usually.  He says way too much every time and cuts and pastes most of it, he's like a human spam ad.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #694 on: May 23, 2018, 01:32:40 pm »
If Guest Verified actually believes the crap he says, (like the stuff about paid gay activists on Christian News Network) he's nuts.  But there's always the possibility he's just fucking with us, like you're suggesting.  Like if you saw the argument we were getting into about the damn Wikipedia citations.  It makes me think he's either an idiot and doesn't understand Wikipedia, or he was just fucking with me.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #695 on: May 23, 2018, 05:26:15 pm »

Do you think they use a secret website, though?  Lady Checkmate’s “Community Council” board gets used sometimes.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #696 on: May 23, 2018, 07:30:17 pm »

Do you think they use a secret website, though?  Lady Checkmate’s “Community Council” board gets used sometimes.

No need. Using follow with notifications turned on. Remember you can turn following on for a few minutes then turn it back to private in order to allow a follower. Remember too that a sock may be doing the following.

some sample posters -
                  followers         following
LadyInChrist      77      275
LadyCheckmate            5      39
WorldGoneCrazy    134      72
Guest Verified      1      14
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #697 on: May 23, 2018, 11:44:40 pm »
No need. Using follow with notifications turned on.

No, but I am talking about for purposes of talking to each other and strategizing.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #698 on: May 27, 2018, 08:57:48 am »
https://disqus.com/home/discussion/christiannewsnetwork/atheists_agnostics_file_suit_to_challenge_ten_commandments_monument_at_arkansas_state_capitol/

LadyInChrist thinks I am the moderator, apparently.  Or maybe that I've somehow taken Christian News Network over, I don't know.  Oh well, I'm not really too upset that she's so paranoid, anyway.  Maybe I should have not denied it, just to fuck with her.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #699 on: May 27, 2018, 09:24:12 am »
I suspect all of them are in "button pushing" mode right now.

There's LadyInChrist who is either so stupid she thinks you work there as a moderator, or just wants us to think that.
There's Amos, persistently insisting that I have "self contradicted" something I said, which I didn't - he simply fails at parsing sentence structure.  Or maybe he just wants us to think that.
There's Guest Verified, starting a brand new rumor that one of us works at Facebook (????????????) and that we are paid pro-homosexual trolls.  Or maybe he just wants us to think that.

Think about this.  Maybe they're just having fun making outrageous and ridiculous claims.  If they really believe them, they're as nuts as we've always believed them to be.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #700 on: May 27, 2018, 02:27:01 pm »
Here's a great Christian News Network headline: "Ireland Votes to Allow Murder of Unborn Children as Rejoicing Breaks Out in Predominantly Catholic Country"
https://christiannews.net/2018/05/26/ireland-votes-to-allow-murder-of-unborn-children-as-rejoicing-breaks-out-in-predominantly-catholic-country/

Where to start, where to start...

First of all the alarmist word "murder" in there...never let factual balanced news reporting get in the way of a good hyperbole.

Why mention the Catholics in this headline, they are on the same side as the fundies where abortion is concerned, or is the idea to blame the outcome on the Catholics?

Finally, rejoicing.  So this vote goes through and satanist heathens across the nation are going to party like it's 1999?

This website has always been a spot on the bum of the internet, and headlines like this are the reason why.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #701 on: May 27, 2018, 04:21:31 pm »
They get to give people a chance to bitch about abortions AND Catholics at the same time, guess they can't pass that up.

I'd say "watch this one get a ton of comments"....but, no, there's nothing about homosexuals in it, so that probably won't happen.

Offline BobRumba

• God

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #703 on: May 28, 2018, 03:32:49 pm »
I just tried to make a few comments on Christian News Network, three comments in a row that got marked as "spam."  What the hell, is this their new way of banning people?

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #704 on: May 28, 2018, 03:47:49 pm »
Try it again, reword it a bit.  That happens sometimes to me too.