Author Topic: Christian News Network fundies  (Read 156531 times)

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Reply #285 on: August 07, 2017, 03:33:30 pm »
What makes you think they're the same? It's certainly possible because right out of th gate, Jerome was unnecessarily nasty and rude, but I dunno yet.

Jerome’s account was created 3 days ago, August 4th. The day after he was banned. Two of his first ten comments were “Blocked”

Well, I'm officially sold. Thank you.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #286 on: August 07, 2017, 03:55:10 pm »
This was absolutely news to me.

And you call yourself a lawyer.

;D
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #287 on: August 07, 2017, 04:01:01 pm »
This was absolutely news to me.

And you call yourself a lawyer.

;D

Ya, but Phillip E. Johnson (no relation) is also a lawyer.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #288 on: August 07, 2017, 11:06:47 pm »
I think I was banned tonight (Zampogna).  I think they frowned on me referring to Jason Todd/Jerome as "Matthew".

Offline CrowFood

• Neonate
« Reply #289 on: August 07, 2017, 11:19:44 pm »
I think I was banned tonight (Zampogna).  I think they frowned on me referring to Jason Todd/Jerome as "Matthew".
I think there's a rather large purge going on. One section dropped from >160 comments to <100, and huge sections got removed. Not exactly sure as to why, other than a new commenter, James Love, was involved.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #290 on: August 08, 2017, 12:14:33 am »
They IP banned me.  Stupid bastards, I'm in a hotel.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #291 on: August 08, 2017, 02:56:16 am »
KingOfTheRhye - Jury nullification
for a preview of Oboehner's arguments, I will direct you to this thread
http://christiannews.net/2017/05/18/texas-attorney-general-moves-to-intervene-in-lawsuit-against-judge-sued-over-chaplain-presented-prayers/

Wade into the abyss if you wish. Do try to avoid using logic, it does not work.

From,
A poor and probably not any wiser fool
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline Sharon_at_home

• Apprentice
« Reply #292 on: August 08, 2017, 11:08:36 pm »
They IP banned me.  Stupid bastards, I'm in a hotel.
This is why I like to fight fire with fire by using my best manners to present my side, so there is no way to ban me for anything I say, if I am careful. After a while of polite replies about how sorry I am that they missed some of the gospel, and the points of the gospel to search the scriptures for. They have never searched for them I bet.
Some of those points would be hard for their closed minds to figure out a scripture that says anything like the way I say it when I ask for scriptures.
Use your sword to thrust into them with the mighty sword of justice and righteousness.  ;D

I guess I should go and look at what has been taken away from my posts.
God Bless Jocasta! Have a great Day/Night!
The Word of God is Truth; if it is not in the Word of God, it is not Truth.
The Gospel is the instructions to be a better Christian and to become more like Christ. This will show our good works, and show a light that will give Glory to God.

Walk daily with the Lord and learn his ways.

We walk by faith, and not by sight.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #293 on: August 08, 2017, 11:30:26 pm »
Well...
I don't think manners make much of a difference over there if they have you pegged as a troublemaker.  People like Ambulance Chaser, KingOfRhye and Michael C manage it somehow, but I can't always manage to keep the lid on the pressure cooker and so my mouth begins to work for the prosecution. 

And since I have an IT background and can always get around their idiotic bans, even when they IP ban me, I can always come back...I have had dozens of accounts.  It's always the same, they last a couple months, they get zapped, people like Guest Verified and Jason Todd smugly high-five each other, and before either of them realizes it, they're getting bombed by me all over again.

Which is why it's really so dumb for anyone to mention "sock accounts" over there.  If people like the Christian News Network censors and Lady Checkmate would stop their ridiculous bans, people wouldn't create new accounts and come right back.  It's all a silly game.

Also, since I know how to create Disqus accounts lightning fast now, I can treat them as disposable whenever I like and occasionally say things that I KNOW will get me banned, but who cares?  Sometimes it feels good just to tell someone off...

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #294 on: August 08, 2017, 11:38:34 pm »
Also, it really just amuses me NO END that they IP banned me while I'm staying in a hotel!  That's hilarious!  One day some poor bugger is going to fire up his laptop in this La Quinta Inn and try to post something at Christian News Network and is going to be told he's been banned.  So fantastic.  Good job, censors!

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #295 on: August 09, 2017, 12:33:03 am »
they IP banned me while I'm staying in a hotel! 

Next time could you please get banned from the Harvard Divinity School library.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #296 on: August 09, 2017, 07:28:50 am »
I'm really not sure how I'm not banned.

Offline CrowFood

• Neonate
« Reply #297 on: August 10, 2017, 08:46:08 pm »
Well, they can't really. You haven't violated any of their rules, and you're a long standing poster. It would be a highly obvious show of hypocrisy

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #298 on: August 10, 2017, 09:12:01 pm »
I always think I'm being so careful not to break their rules either but occasionally some frustration and sarcasm seeps through.  But they're total hypocrites, I mean Guest Verified?  Give me a break.  The guy is just there to troll.  Nearly everything he says is hilariously inept and easy to disprove.  But he gets away with out-smugging people.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #299 on: August 10, 2017, 10:17:11 pm »
Well, they can't really. You haven't violated any of their rules, and you're a long standing poster. It would be a highly obvious show of hypocrisy
That's kind of you, but I also know I'm subject to their rules. I have to play it cool.

I always think I'm being so careful not to break their rules either but occasionally some frustration and sarcasm seeps through.  But they're total hypocrites, I mean Guest Verified?  Give me a break.  The guy is just there to troll.  Nearly everything he says is hilariously inept and easy to disprove.  But he gets away with out-smugging people.
He's incredibly good at button pushing. But I guess it's easy to have your buttons pushed when you want to discuss facts, evidence, and data in the Land of Circular Arguments and Question Dodging.