Author Topic: Christian News Network fundies  (Read 156163 times)

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Reply #135 on: July 03, 2017, 05:17:39 pm »
Ambulance Chaser - no it is not available for Safari.

I check out down votes on Chrome, but it does not provide names. Does the Firefox plug-in provide names for down votes?

I seldom provide down votes since they are not seen and only provide more “hits” so CNN makes more money. It also tells the mods where the action is occurring (traffic analysis).

Techie Tip: With all browsers you can view the source code. This includes names and comments for all deleted messages.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #136 on: July 03, 2017, 05:23:01 pm »
No none of the downvote revealers tell you who did it.  Even when showing downvotes was the norm it was always in an anonymous way.  I do it because I know the fundies hate being downvoted, and some get into temper tantrums about it.

I have tried to view the source to see deleted messages in the past, it works on Christian News Network but doesn't seem to work on any of the Disqus pages.
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #137 on: July 03, 2017, 06:46:22 pm »
I  have also noted that Christian News Network has been crashing my “web.content” thread in the Safari browser fairly often.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

shykid

« Reply #138 on: July 05, 2017, 08:27:12 am »
I want to throttle Royce through the screen every time I read one of that cretin's quotes. You have patience of steel, Ambulance Chaser.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #139 on: July 05, 2017, 10:28:17 am »
My hat is likewise off to Ambulance Chaser.  His posts are always so well reasoned and reference the best sources of information.  To have posted as much as he has at Christian News Network without being banned is no mean feat. 

Offline CrowFood

• Neonate
« Reply #140 on: July 05, 2017, 07:02:51 pm »
I've had a fun foray into their network. My posts keep getting deleted, so I assume I'm annoying them. My last one was posting the dictionary definition of evolution when asked what I thought evolution was. Amusing how they can't deal with even that...

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #141 on: July 05, 2017, 07:21:37 pm »
I wield the dictionary like a brickbat on that channel but people like Amos Moses are so completely impervious to facts and logic that they continually fight against it like Dracula to garlic. He insists that scripture trumps the dictionary, even when you point out that the role of scripture isn't to provide word definitions.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #142 on: July 05, 2017, 11:01:08 pm »
My hat is likewise off to Ambulance Chaser.  His posts are always so well reasoned and reference the best sources of information.  To have posted as much as he has at Christian News Network without being banned is no mean feat. 
I want to throttle Royce through the screen every time I read one of that cretin's quotes. You have patience of steel, Ambulance Chaser.
Thank you, that's very kind of you both.

I do believe that if I had to pick, Royce would have to be my choice as the single, #1 most annoying human being I have EVER spoken to. He beats out Amos Moses (who is less obnoxious) and Jason a Todd (not as smug or stupid). He beats my third year law school roommate, who had no social skills and left me notes not to touch the thermostat! And he beats my psycho ex girlfriend from college--the less said about her the better.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #143 on: July 06, 2017, 11:56:19 am »
There's a new guy around who got very interested in the Christian News Network crap after seeing some and not believing what he was seeing with his own eyes, especially regarding Amos.  He was on one of the Disqus religion boards (not crazy Lady Checkmate's but a more liberal-minded one).  So he may show up here...hope he does, because he was kryptonite against Amos earlier from what I read.

His name (there at least) was Sedagive.  NOT to be confused with the Jehovah's Witness idiot who has his stuff reported here on occasion, but what appears to be a clone of that account.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #144 on: July 06, 2017, 02:12:35 pm »
More breaking news..
The new Grace Kwon seems to have been banned. The old Grace hasn't posted on Christian News Network for a couple of weeks - currently she is posting at LifeSiteNews.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #145 on: July 06, 2017, 03:27:32 pm »
Lady Checkmate....yeah, I didn't last too long on her channel myself.  I wish I had saved the comments that got me banned, that was freakin' ridiculous.

You should be able to scroll back in time on your Disqus page and find your deleted comments. They should be somewhat easy to spot because the message will have the red “removed” sign.

I looked back through my old posts, nothing's gotten removed in a while.

Well at least one post just got the axe. Noodle that

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #146 on: July 06, 2017, 04:00:04 pm »
Is the bannination of the "New Grace" the reason for all the holes I'm seeing in the Christian News Network discussions today?  Did they ban someone else too?

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #147 on: July 06, 2017, 04:26:03 pm »
Is the bannination of the "New Grace" the reason for all the holes I'm seeing in the Christian News Network discussions today?  Did they ban someone else too?

There seems to be a general house cleaning. TheKing has had at least one post removed. The old Grace seems to have fewer recent messages. It is hard to tell who's posts are removed. However, if you check the number of comments at the top of an article while the page is still loading and compare that number to the number after the page fully loads, you will find big drops all over the site.

Update: Jocasta, to open multiple Disqus accounts do you need multiple emails? Or can you have the multiple accounts all under the same email address?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 07:35:08 pm by Bob J. »

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2017, 05:16:04 pm »
I think it is one Disqus account to every one email address.  For the question of how to continue to post there after they ban you and ban your computer's ip address...I will address that one privately if you need to know!

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #149 on: July 06, 2017, 07:34:21 pm »
Wait a minute.....old Grace, new Grace?  What are you guys talking about?  I must have missed something...