Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 402248 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #2835 on: January 31, 2019, 05:22:28 am »
a) Well that's a surprise. Putting "the right to bear arms" as a positive right but then not making voting equally important in the constitution.

b) You still get my point I trust? Keeping people (who by all laws should be able to vote) from being able to vote benefitting the GOP only is rather telling.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #2836 on: February 01, 2019, 12:29:50 pm »
And how would they manage to hide this with a Republican controlled government, and not have covered up Scalia, who also died and let Trump have an appointment to the court. Y'know the guy who was apparently "killed" according to conspiracy theories to... they never explain exactly.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2837 on: February 05, 2019, 07:15:27 pm »
And now a bunch of Trump supporters are crying that they had higher federal tax bills than in previous years because of the eliminations of or caps on deductions used by not-rich people. Meanwhile, rich people and corporations made out like bandits.

Please excuse my schadenfreude.

I am a Republican voter. I just did our taxes.

The @GOP tax bill cost my family THOUSANDS of dollars this year on our return due to changes, thereby hitting us with the LARGEST tax increase of our lives.

We are middle-class homeowners, and you raised our taxes.

Infuriating!

I have to pay $2000 MORE in taxes this year! What happened?? I voted for you and thought you were fixing this, not making it worse!? I thought I would get money back this year!?

Voted for you. Family of 2 hard working N.Y. cops. Did taxes for years we would pay more and get a refund at the end of the year to help pay debt. First time in 30 years We had to pay more in Federal Taxes. I'm disgusted.

Worse tax return I had in a decade! I admit I voted for @realDonaldTrump but he has officially lost my vote for 2020.

Wait til you file your taxes. Middle class just lost half their return. Lowest refund I have ever had and I am 50yrs old. No wall and now this tax reform sucks too!! Starting to doubt Trump. I voted for him and trusted him too.

And I expect to see more of this, of course, since these are just the people who are filing early. Wait until mid-April.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2838 on: February 05, 2019, 07:19:37 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Ironbite-and people think he'll get reelected.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2839 on: February 05, 2019, 07:27:42 pm »
Re the tears:

Please allow me to quote Corey Lewandowski: Womp womp.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #2840 on: February 05, 2019, 07:38:24 pm »
Trump supporter: "No you see this is good because Trump is raising our taxes not some libtard, it must be for something truly amazing, like lowering our taxes, or the wall!"
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #2841 on: February 05, 2019, 09:01:10 pm »
And now a bunch of Trump supporters are crying that they had higher federal tax bills than in previous years because of the eliminations of or caps on deductions used by not-rich people. Meanwhile, rich people and corporations made out like bandits.

Please excuse my schadenfreude.

I am a Republican voter. I just did our taxes.

The @GOP tax bill cost my family THOUSANDS of dollars this year on our return due to changes, thereby hitting us with the LARGEST tax increase of our lives.

We are middle-class homeowners, and you raised our taxes.

Infuriating!

I have to pay $2000 MORE in taxes this year! What happened?? I voted for you and thought you were fixing this, not making it worse!? I thought I would get money back this year!?

Voted for you. Family of 2 hard working N.Y. cops. Did taxes for years we would pay more and get a refund at the end of the year to help pay debt. First time in 30 years We had to pay more in Federal Taxes. I'm disgusted.

Worse tax return I had in a decade! I admit I voted for @realDonaldTrump but he has officially lost my vote for 2020.

Wait til you file your taxes. Middle class just lost half their return. Lowest refund I have ever had and I am 50yrs old. No wall and now this tax reform sucks too!! Starting to doubt Trump. I voted for him and trusted him too.

And I expect to see more of this, of course, since these are just the people who are filing early. Wait until mid-April.

Where is this?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2842 on: February 05, 2019, 09:09:56 pm »
On Twitter.

Ironbite-among other places.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #2843 on: February 05, 2019, 09:34:38 pm »
Ah Rednecks, they'll let you straight up scalp them alive if you swear on their mother's grave that the scalp will be used to hurt blacks latinos and anyone else they hate.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #2844 on: February 06, 2019, 01:52:37 am »
And as for Trump's SOTU speech (and really, any speech or rally the guy has):
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ovm1J_AxLQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ovm1J_AxLQ</a>

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #2845 on: February 06, 2019, 07:36:47 am »
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #2846 on: February 06, 2019, 12:33:08 pm »
The SotU was, disappointing. All these great things he says he wants to do but no substance at all. None. Just a bunch of applause bait. His funny little idea of reducing prescription drugs is laughable. First it can't be done, big pharma is too big. And even if it could, he's not the man to do it.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #2847 on: February 06, 2019, 02:30:51 pm »
Everything he's said since his announcement that he was going to run for president has been things he wants to do but with no substance.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2848 on: February 06, 2019, 02:54:09 pm »
Everything he's said since his announcement that he was going to run for president has been things he wants to do but with no substance.

Meanwhile, everything that's happened (except the shutdown, which Trump said he'd take credit for) has been the brainchild of Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, and wingnut conservative "think" tanks.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #2849 on: February 06, 2019, 03:59:53 pm »
Where is this?

Here

Oh, that was fun to read. Put a smile on my face. Suck it, Trumpers.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.