Author Topic: Random Question  (Read 5066 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Random Question
« on: January 31, 2012, 01:21:20 pm »
This is random as all hell, but it's been driving me insane for awhile now.

I'm sure many people here are familiar with the Charlie Brown Halloween special. The episode involves Linus sitting out in a pumpkin patch, waiting for the Great Pumpkin to arrive to bring him great gifts. He's ridiculed by the other kids (except Sally, though she does eventually leave him), but tries to hold on to his beliefs. In the end, the Great Pumpkin is a no-show, and Linus' sister Lucy brings him into the house.

Well, I could've sworn that there was an alternate version of this Halloween special where Linus sang a song while he was waiting in the pumpkin patch. I remember it as:

It's 7:53 now
I think I'll wait til 10
I'll give him til 11
And if he doesn't show
I'm absolutely positively going to go

I know that sounds completely stupid, but I can't find any Charlie Brown episodes with that song. I can't find those lyrics listed anywhere online, which is mildly disturbing. I know there's the possibility my head just kinda conjured this stuff, but it just strikes me as odd since I know all those lyrics and the tune to go with it, and it's been in my head for at least ten years now.

So, does anyone know anything about where that could've come from? I know this probably sounds crazy, but it's just one of those things.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades