Author Topic: Tennessee gets even more stupid  (Read 11760 times)

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Day In, Day Out. All the Time. Work, Work, Work
  • The Beast
Re: Tennessee gets even more stupid
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2012, 04:29:56 am »
Indeed. Someone with the audacity to rape someone in a public restroom would not be stopped just because a sign indicated that restroom was not meant for persons of the rapist’s sex.

This. I don't think a man would go into the bathroom for a pee, see a woman in there, and think, "This looks like a good opportunity for a rape." If he's really going to rape someone, not being allowed in a woman's restroom isn't going to stop him.

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2012, 06:10:52 am »
WOOT!

Ironbite-score one for sanity.

It bears repeating.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2012, 07:53:35 am »
Well... I guess I'll eat crow and give TN the credit it's owed.  Good job, neighbor to the north.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2012, 08:33:41 am »
Well... I guess I'll eat crow and give TN the credit it's owed.  Good job, neighbor to the north.

*perks up* Alabama, or Mississippi?
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2012, 09:11:35 am »

*perks up* Alabama, or Mississippi?

Sorry.  I'm in Georgia. *Shrugs*
Nothing against AL or MS though.

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2012, 03:36:11 pm »
Way to go, Tennessee! :D
-A Pen Name

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2012, 03:04:24 am »
Well done for this bill not being passed, it shows that at least someone knows the constitution.

With regards to having gender separated changing rooms, I feel there is at least some reason for them. I went cloths shopping a while back and the changing rooms were not separated by gender, this wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't for each stall basically having multiple holes into the adjacent stalls. I was pretty sure that the person next to me was peeping on me, after all, I don't see a reason for a person to be in a changing room, with their knees on the floor. (the knees were visible under stall wall.) Recently though, I went shopping and the store had changed the policy and implemented gender separate stalls. This time there were no holes in the walls.

I am not saying that a gender separated changing rooms will prevent anything, but I am inclined to think that doing so reduces vandalism as people who might have wanted to peek would be less inclined to do so and so wouldn't be knocking holes in the walls or every stall.