Author Topic: HBD  (Read 16416 times)

Offline Souriquois

• Apprentice
  • Laurentian Elite
    • Playing the Race Card
HBD
« on: May 16, 2016, 02:18:26 pm »
HBD - Stands for Human Biodiversity, and all aboard the crazy train to nutjobsville!

An article explaining HBD:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/1/12/1178414/-Racism-has-a-new-name-HBD

You need to see this quackery. I have spent years trolling them, these guys believe in Victorian Era to Nazi era scientific racism. In fact, a lot of them are neo-Nazis. But they try to find scientific explanations (or at least come up with pseudo-scientific theories) to human behaviour, or at least how they THINK humans should behave. Basically, a lot of them believe if you are not a racist, sexist, right-wing nutjob, you are "going against nature".

These guys get a 23andme test, read some blogs, and all of a sudden think they are experts on genetics.

Some theories they came up with:

Why is Canada's political culture left-of-centre? It is cold in Canada, they should be right-wingers to survive in such a cold environment (although leftism "goes against nature" because it allows the "genetically inferior" to survive, hence it is evil).

Leftism is a natural inclination of women and non-white people. The white man needs to rule with right-wing politics as a result.

Alpha and beta males are a thing.

Black people are genetically better fit to play basketball.

Men are genetically better fit to write code.

Women are genetically predisposed to being consumers, they don't contribute to society.

The Nordic race is the most intelligent race on the planet.

Here is a site:

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com

And don't get me started on the founder lol
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 02:25:02 pm by Souriquois »
Let us overthrow the totems, break the taboos. Or better, let us consider them cancelled. Coldly, let us be intelligent. - Pierre Elliott Trudeau

If you're not uncomfortable, you're not growing - Thomas J. Watson

The best defense against bullshit is vigilance, so if you smell something say something - Jon Stewart

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
Re: HBD
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 02:47:32 pm »
If the Nordic race (whatever that means - what, are Frenchmen fundamentally different from Danes now?) is the most intelligent, then why do Chinese and Japanese people kick their ass in all the sciences all the time?

Explain that!
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 02:47:45 pm »
God, these people are worse at genetics than Liquid Snake!

Offline Souriquois

• Apprentice
  • Laurentian Elite
    • Playing the Race Card
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 02:57:13 pm »
If the Nordic race (whatever that means - what, are Frenchmen fundamentally different from Danes now?) is the most intelligent, then why do Chinese and Japanese people kick their ass in all the sciences all the time?

Explain that!

Apparently the French are different, being mixed with "lesser races".

And their claim about Chinese and Japanese is that yes, they are good at science, but they lack the imagination that the white man has. See, they can do stuff as long as instructed, and then they are better at white people than doing that thing, but only white people can come up with new things.
Let us overthrow the totems, break the taboos. Or better, let us consider them cancelled. Coldly, let us be intelligent. - Pierre Elliott Trudeau

The best defense against bullshit is vigilance, so if you smell something say something - Jon Stewart

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 02:59:03 pm »

Explain that!

And their claim about Chinese and Japanese is that yes, they are good at science, but they lack the imagination that the white man has. See, they can do stuff as long as instructed, and then they are better at white people than doing that thing, but only white people can come up with new things.

Paper. Gunpowder. Both inventions that revolutionized the world. Both invented in China.

Man it is so easy to rebut these people.

Also the Danes are just as mixed as the French are. It's silly to think otherwise.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Souriquois

• Apprentice
  • Laurentian Elite
    • Playing the Race Card
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 03:06:34 pm »

Explain that!

Paper. Gunpowder. Both inventions that revolutionized the world. Both invented in China.

Man it is so easy to rebut these people.

Also the Danes are just as mixed as the French are. It's silly to think otherwise.

Rebuting these people is not so easy. They will claim "LIBRUH BIAS!"

Someone accused me of trying to "liberalize science" because I posted a link to a study about how women are actively discouraged from trying pursue a career in science. He believes men are genetically predisposed to being better at science, and that women are incapable of doing it.

But, I did run intellectual circles around him and made an ass of him, so he ran with his tail between his legs to another HBD forum. Not after insulting me, of course. I get insulted by these HBDers a lot. And yeah I am evil liberal scum because of it lol.

If I call them racist or sexist, they will flip out, because they believe they are not racist or sexist, just speaking about real science. They are neutral. The mainstream is biased and suppressing this because it's not "politically correct". One HBDer from Sweden declared me his enemy. lol. I got his mind.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 11:22:39 pm »
I mean, even if you want to claim racial advantages at science are a thing, clearly the obvious winning ethnic group is Ashkenazi Jews, not the the nordics.
Σא

Offline Souriquois

• Apprentice
  • Laurentian Elite
    • Playing the Race Card
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2016, 12:25:35 am »
I mean, even if you want to claim racial advantages at science are a thing, clearly the obvious winning ethnic group is Ashkenazi Jews, not the the nordics.

They claims Ashkenazi Jews are parasites though. Well, the while "Semitic race" is. They're smart to more effectively parasite off whomever they are living amongst

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2016, 02:12:26 am »

They claims Ashkenazi Jews are parasites though. Well, the while "Semitic race" is. They're smart to more effectively parasite off whomever they are living amongst

...which would still make them smart. But they got disqualified because Jews aren't allowed to win contests by white-power conspiracy theorists.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2016, 08:39:18 am »
Behold a sample of the Master Race! Tremble in Awe, ye cucks!

See the imposing beauty of their Aryan traits? How their innate superiority is so deftly hidden behind fetal alcohol syndrome facial features?
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Souriquois

• Apprentice
  • Laurentian Elite
    • Playing the Race Card
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2016, 12:24:20 pm »

See the imposing beauty of their Aryan traits? How their innate superiority is so deftly hidden behind fetal alcohol syndrome facial features?

They obviously have some *insert Carlton Coonesque anthropological term here* features, which makes them inferior.

These guys will do some mental gymnastics to make their case.

And LOL@ "cuck". Haha

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2016, 06:02:36 pm »

Ya know, if your head is so obviously pointy it's a really bad idea to shave it.

Offline Souriquois

• Apprentice
  • Laurentian Elite
    • Playing the Race Card
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2016, 01:01:44 pm »
Today in HBD craziness from my favourite Swede on these forums:

Should women be able to vote?

Or should we ban progressives, multiculturalists and Muslims from voting?

Swedes tend to be overrepresented in HBD btw.

Well, scientific racism started in Sweden.

Offline Souriquois

• Apprentice
  • Laurentian Elite
    • Playing the Race Card
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2016, 02:46:14 am »
And here is an HBD gem. Poster from, you guessed it, Sweden (they're always from Sweden):

I have been saying for a long time now that patriarchy is the natural order of things for our species. Any species that has significant sexual dimorphism between the genders will have one dominant gender and one submissive. And we can easily observe both in physical and mental aspects that men are the dominant gender and women are the submissive.

Women have 10% smaller brains on average, around 5 IQ points less on average, and a smaller deviation, meaning at the high extreme of IQ men far outnumber women. Men are much faster, stronger, more durable, logical and rational on average. Testosterone allow men to take more risks and be more creative, striving to bring humanity forward. While women are afraid of risks because they evolved this way (due to having the instinct to have progeny and being able to protect it with the help of the most suitable male among other factors). This is why women have less independent thought and are more easily swayed by the opinions of others, especially from others with authority, ie group thinking.

I dont necessarily think women should have less rights due to being the biologically inferior gender, but they should be happy to have as many rights and privileges as they have now (even more than men in some regards) instead of whining and complaining about how "oppressed" they are. And the government should pay less attention to feminists and cater less to womens demands in the future since women already have equal opportunity in life as men have. As soon as artificial wombs are available in large quantity, then childbirth is no longer in control of women alone, and thus the government no longer need to keep women satisfied in order to have a steady birthrate.

(which they still failed to do despite trying to keep women as happy as possible, all because of hypergamy and women wanting to have it all (great career, marriage and children) but end up failing and thus a lot less children are born regardless)

I hope when that happens we will have a true meritocracy, because that is the only thing that is "fair", when it comes to voting, our votes doesnt really affect much anyway, the west doesnt really follow a true democratic system, and many things are probably rigged and only makes us believe our votes matter. I dont really care but i would really like to get rid of crap like affirmative action and quotation laws, and less focus on past events and "equality" which is pretty much impossible to achieve.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 02:49:20 am by Souriquois »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2016, 02:52:23 am »
Not a single citation in his entire high IQ rant, quelle surprise.