Author Topic: Student goes effing LOCO about OWS related project at NYU  (Read 6165 times)

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
Re: Student goes effing LOCO about OWS related project at NYU
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2012, 09:36:08 pm »
I wonder if she realizes how much Fox News would shit themselves to run with her "story."

I'm surprised they haven't already (or did they?).

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2012, 10:52:23 pm »
Well, on the bright side, that's one person no (sane) company's going to want to hire. One more job for those who really want & need it.
By now she probably at least three offers for internships from republican congressmen... and another four from the senate.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2012, 01:49:55 am »
I think the reason she didn't want to go was because she knew that protesters would prove to her that they were not "criminals, drug addicts, mentally ill people, and of course, the few competent, mentally stable people."

Ackerman complains that a guest lecturer refused to call on her despite her hand being raised for a minute and 15 seconds

And I was always the last kid picked for the P.E. kick ball game. You're not the only person in the damn lecture hall, get over yourself.

(**note: I did not meet any of the supposedly mentally sound, non-delusional people at Zucotti Park. All of the interviews that I conducted are on video, and clearly show that each person I interviewed—-and believe me, for my own safety, I tried to interview the most seemingly normal people there—-was either mentally disturbed or dangerous, scary or masked, or misogynistic and rude. I was cat-called at, gawked at, ogled, and called derogatory names.)

I don't know who you interviewed, but I bet you you're just mad because the majority of these people called you out on your bullshit. Also, if you want to see a bunch of mentally disturbed and dangerous people, go to a tea party rally.

Not only did Professor Zaloom refuse to give me an alternative, but she also threatened to give me an F on the assignment, should I choose not to complete it.

Welcome to college! You're not entitled to do whatever the fuck you want you spoiled bitch. You do the same work everyone else does or you fail. You're not special, get over yourself.

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2012, 03:48:13 am »
Welcome to college! You're not entitled to do whatever the fuck you want you spoiled bitch. You do the same work everyone else does or you fail. You're not special, get over yourself.

I think this sums up my position completely.
Seriously though, I am impressed that the NYU staff put up with her for as long as they did. When I was studying if a lecturer of anyone got an email like that the response would have been:

"Either do the assignment or you will fail. If you want to 'go public' feel free, but if your paper isn't in on time you will receive an F"

Offline DasFuchs

• God
  • Ruler of his own little world since 1977
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 05:49:00 am »
I wonder if she realizes how crazy her e-mails make her look? How ridiculous? I wonder if she knows how insanely childish her formatting is? can someone who wants to study sociology really be that clueless?

I know this type exists on every political spectrum, but gods, it seems like they flock heavier to conservative republican than anything else. Though given the Republican party, you'd kinda need to be crazy to be there

I don't know who you interviewed, but I bet you you're just mad because the majority of these people called you out on your bullshit. Also, if you want to see a bunch of mentally disturbed and dangerous people, go to a tea party rally.

I've got a feeling the only reason she didn't interview these "rumored mentally unstable" people is because there weren't any.
Also I think she's responding to a bit of preacher effect. She went there and upset people with a bunch of preaching and got all miffed because people responded in a negative way. Kinda like shouting "God hates fags" at a funeral and then bitching how evil everyone is for throwing a brick through your van window
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 05:53:49 am by DasFuchs »
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball