Author Topic: True the Vote is Tea Party sponsored voter suppression  (Read 942 times)

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
True the Vote is Tea Party sponsored voter suppression
« on: November 05, 2012, 03:46:15 pm »
Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the latest wave of voter suppression, True the Vote. Run by Catherine Engelbrecht and based in Texas.

Speaks for itself really.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ahohaYl5x0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ahohaYl5x0</a>

Some of you may recognize them due to their involvement in the recall of Wisconsin governor Scott Walker, specifically skewering results by falsely having signatures removed. The people they recruited to do that were from out of state. In fact they could be from anywhere, here is the sign up page online.

Now they are trying this in Ohio. Combined with measures to prohibit voting (no nights, weekends) by Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted. Just as a reminder, Husted was responsible for this dandy of a quote:
I guess I really actually feel we shouldn’t contort the voting process to accommodate the urban — read African-American — voter-turnout machine

Their history and current action have no gone unnoticed. So far the Department of Justice will be monitoring early voting in Texas and Rep. Elijah E. Cummings has launched an investigation. Please do not sit around at let suppression occur:

Voter fraud complaints may be directed to any of the local U.S. Attorneys’ Offices, the local FBI offices or the Public Integrity Section (202-514-1412). A list of U.S. Attorneys’ Office can be found at www.justice.gov/usao/offices/index.html and a list of FBI offices can be found at: www.fbi.gov.
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*