Author Topic: LOL. the Atlasphere.  (Read 7627 times)

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
Re: LOL. the Atlasphere.
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 06:04:09 pm »
Well, yeah. I mean, have you read the sex scenes in Atlas Shrugged? They parody themselves.
Σא

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012, 08:56:37 pm »
I was about to join a dating service for the elderly and querulous, but my wife got all pissy about it.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2012, 11:45:36 am »
Objectivists must make terrible lovers. Don't they realize sex is like a Chinese dinner? It ain't over util everyone gets their cookie.

But they're only in it for their own pleasure, so both parties ultimately end up unsatisfied. I would think mutual masturbation would be a stock part of their repertoire.

Offline armandtanzarian

• God
  • Sad tropical monkey
    • My band's music
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2012, 11:53:35 am »
Well, yeah. I mean, have you read the sex scenes in Atlas Shrugged? They parody themselves.
From now on, after stripping each other but before actual penetration, I'm going to stand over my lady and make a 10-minute speech about the hardworking man and the almighty dollar.

You know, as foreplay.

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 02:51:07 pm »
Objectivists must make terrible lovers. Don't they realize sex is like a Chinese dinner? It ain't over util everyone gets their cookie.

But they're only in it for their own pleasure, so both parties ultimately end up unsatisfied. I would think mutual masturbation would be a stock part of their repertoire.
Doesn’t mutual masturbation imply masturbating each other? As in actually paying attention to your partner? So wouldn’t Objectivist sex be more like simply masturbating in the same room as someone else?
-A Pen Name

Offline MaybeNever

• Got His Red Wings
  • Pope
  • Possessed of a proclivity for prolixity
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2012, 02:53:27 pm »

Doesn’t mutual masturbation imply masturbating each other? As in actually paying attention to your partner? So wouldn’t Objectivist sex be more like simply masturbating in the same room as someone else?

It'd be like masturbating in the same room, then wiping your fluids on the sheets, pissing in the corner, and charging the other person for the privilege.
"Great Britain's two most senior military officers added to the uneasiness. [...] Lord Wolseley, Adjutant General, thought that it might be possible for an enemy to invade without waiters and pastrycooks."
-Robert K. Massie, Dreadnought

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2012, 03:28:38 pm »
Yeah, you’re right. What’s the point of it all if you can’t charge for it?
-A Pen Name