Author Topic: The true most important message of this thread  (Read 1483 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
The true most important message of this thread
« on: September 02, 2018, 08:17:03 pm »
I made an error when tracing the legitimate heir to Mercia because the sons of Hywel ab Owain Gwynedd should have inherited the throne of Gwynedd. His heir is this guy. https://www.geni.com/people/Thomas-Ware/6000000041116315819 Unfortunetely I haven’t been able to trace Thomas Ware’s descendants because his child is private but I will contact the family.

I was also recently visited by my parallel self from a parallel universe and a wizard merged us into one causing me to have memories from the parallel universe so now I am going to write about what happened in that universe to promote the English monarchist legitimist cause and how the rightful heirs can be restored and to teach a lesson on extramarital sex. It often causes disasters, though it is rare that it causes a Kingdom to fall like it did in the parallel universe. There are probably parallel universes where Republics fell over a cuckold.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: The true most important message of this thread
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 08:19:40 pm »
Can we ban Jakey-boy now? He's no longer even funny-pathetic.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 08:21:50 pm »
Are you just copy-pasting all of that parallel universe bullshit to every single one of these "True Heir" posts?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 09:33:06 pm »
I think there are so many Jakobs inside / fused with this Jakob he's starting to, well, come a little more undone than usual.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 05:09:30 pm »
I made an error when tracing the legitimate heir to Mercia because the sons of Hywel ab Owain Gwynedd should have inherited the throne of Gwynedd. His heir is this guy. https://www.geni.com/people/Thomas-Ware/6000000041116315819 Unfortunetely I haven’t been able to trace Thomas Ware’s descendants because his child is private but I will contact the family.

I was also recently visited by my parallel self from a parallel universe and a wizard merged us into one causing me to have memories from the parallel universe so now I am going to write about what happened in that universe to promote the English monarchist legitimist cause and how the rightful heirs can be restored and to teach a lesson on extramarital sex. It often causes disasters, though it is rare that it causes a Kingdom to fall like it did in the parallel universe. There are probably parallel universes where Republics fell over a cuckold.
DECIDE WHAT THE FUCK YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE BEFORE YOU PREACH AT PEOPLE YOU FUCKING MORON!