Author Topic: How the rightful heir to the throne of England can be restored to the throne.  (Read 4721 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
I realized that since the legal system in the UK has the monarch give royal assent to laws passed, it would be impossible to use the system to change the monarchy.

Because of that, I propose that the secret organization, infiltrates the US government having members of the organization becoming President and members of Congress, so that the US government can use the CIA to kidnap a child heir to the throne from the line of primogeniture to raise to become King or Queen and invade the United Kingdom to put that person on the throne(of course if the heir is still a child, when it happens, there will be a regent until the monarch comes of age).

In the parallel universe that happened and United States invaded the United Kingdom in 2015.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 01:11:59 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast

I can tell I'm going to get a lot of mileage out of this picture.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
If the US conquered the UK they'd set up a shittastic US-style government there, because they've forgotten what they knew right after WWII, which is that the US system is a total and utter turd of a system of government and, when they had the opportunity to write Japan's new Constitution and have a good deal of input into West Germany's, they went for parliamentary systems.

But anyway...

Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
It does not matter what happened in your drug trip universe. In this one, everyone is laughing at you, and more laugh everyday as I share your oink video.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
If the US conquered the UK they'd set up a shittastic US-style government there, because they've forgotten what they knew right after WWII, which is that the US system is a total and utter turd of a system of government and, when they had the opportunity to write Japan's new Constitution and have a good deal of input into West Germany's, they went for parliamentary systems.

But anyway...

What are your gripes with the American style of government, and why do you think parliamentary democracy is better? Just wondering.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
https://www.vox.com/2015/3/2/8120063/american-democracy-doomed
https://scholar.harvard.edu/levitsky/files/1.1linz.pdf

The US system has, quite simply, failed almost everywhere it has been tried.

And particularly, I favour parliamentary constitutional monarchy:

https://www.vox.com/2015/9/9/9294955/queen-elizabeth-constitutional-monarchy
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonkblog/wp/2013/07/23/shut-up-royal-baby-haters-monarchy-is-awesome/

The electoral system of course must also be considered; I personally favour some form of MMP (such as in New Zealand, Scotland, or sort of Austria). In fact, the only other country to use the US system and be a stable, long-lasting (since 1950) liberal democracy in the modern world is Costa Rica, which has a unicameral legislature elected by proportional representation and a President elected by a two-round system.

https://www.vox.com/2014/9/23/6831777/new-zealand-electoral-system-constitution-mixed-member-unicameral

EDIT: I'm reading Prof. Linz's paper and it's like he knew what was coming for the US and was going "OH SHIT THIS IS GONNA BE BAD!"
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 11:31:10 pm by dpareja »
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Jacob, you couldn't inflitrate a Furry convention in a sexy kitten suit. You'd brainfart your sooper seekrit plans in picoseconds of them making landing on your misfiring nuerons to the whole internet!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 03:51:51 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Though - I am willing to stop circulating the news about his oink video...but that would require him to make another video.

If you want me to stop circulating the oink video, Jacob, I want you to make a video where you sing this song.

My name is Jacob Harrison and I'm a big fat cuck
Looking for a strongman cock to suck
I'm fucking nuts and I love my second cousin
she sets my royal scepter to buzzin

I'm waiting for a good hard kick in the bum
I can't do anything myself I'm so fuckin dumb
My favorite government is a monarchy
Because my mind's a state of anarchy

I'd bend over and let someone use me as a throne
because its my second cousin I wanna bone
But this internet guy got there first
and watching him go on her makes me wanna burst

I'm Jacob Harrison and this is my song
Now I need to go drink from a bong
For now so long
I'm such a schlong.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
And this time niam will definitely give you proof he fucked your second cousin.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
Though - I am willing to stop circulating the news about his oink video...but that would require him to make another video.

If you want me to stop circulating the oink video, Jacob, I want you to make a video where you sing this song.

My name is Jacob Harrison and I'm a big fat cuck
Looking for a strongman cock to suck
I'm fucking nuts and I love my second cousin
she sets my royal scepter to buzzin

I'm waiting for a good hard kick in the bum
I can't do anything myself I'm so fuckin dumb
My favorite government is a monarchy
Because my mind's a state of anarchy

I'd bend over and let someone use me as a throne
because its my second cousin I wanna bone
But this internet guy got there first
and watching him go on her makes me wanna burst

I'm Jacob Harrison and this is my song
Now I need to go drink from a bong
For now so long
I'm such a schlong.
Sung to the tune of "Come all Ye Faithful!"

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch

I am not going to fall for his deception again and will delete the oink video. I know that Niam is most likely lying that he fucked my second cousin, and if he did, I don't really give a shit.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Of course you give a shit.  If you didn't, you wouldn't have done that oink video that he probably downloaded because he figured you'd do this.\

Ironbite-you witless cretin.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
See, this is what happens when you believe in unsupportable bullshit--it takes you far too long to realize that people might be spinning their own nonsense.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast

I am not going to fall for his deception again and will delete the oink video. I know that Niam is most likely lying that he fucked my second cousin, and if he did, I don't really give a shit.
Yep, then know one would know this canny young sirra could be duped. No one's fool, that lad.

Don't get cranky now kid, you thought oinking for five minutes on social media was a good plan and you want to decide the fate of nations?

Bloody hell!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 05:03:23 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Ohh my it sounds like you're angry. Truth is, I've been on the west coast this whole time. But you still believed it just - because you believe things without needing much tangible truth. You are what I like to call easy pickings. Now, it will be a simple task to bring that video back online even if you delete it - once you played yourself into my game, you can't get out so easy.