Author Topic: How Art Vandelay stole Christmas  (Read 19154 times)

Offline AliceV

• Neonate
Re: How Art Vandelay stole Christmas
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2019, 06:09:11 pm »
Cool. What are you waiting for? Go to England and get you some auto parts, depose governments, eat kidney pies!

He has considered moving to England to get English to join his cause but fears that he could get arrested there.
On November 30, 2018, Jacob decided to propose to me at college since he was rejected by Lana. At first I agreed to date him and later accepted his marriage proposal on New Years Day

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2019, 06:27:32 pm »
Well, surely if he's so sure he's holy then his god will protect him in England. He really should get on that. Be sure to record every step of the way...for propaganda's sake, once you SURELY manage to achieve your goals.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline AliceV

• Neonate
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2019, 08:33:12 pm »
Well, surely if he's so sure he's holy then his god will protect him in England. He really should get on that. Be sure to record every step of the way...for propaganda's sake, once you SURELY manage to achieve your goals.

He said that it will depend on the job opportunities after he graduates college in 2021 with a Bachelors Degree in Biology, whether there are better biology jobs in the US or England.
On November 30, 2018, Jacob decided to propose to me at college since he was rejected by Lana. At first I agreed to date him and later accepted his marriage proposal on New Years Day

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2019, 03:54:50 am »
Surely a man of God will look into a minor in theology to go with that, right?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2019, 04:04:41 am »

He said that it will depend on the job opportunities after he graduates college in 2021 with a Bachelors Degree in Biology, whether there are better biology jobs in the US or England.

Well, certainly someone of such advanced intelligence can make his way into job opportunities in the UK, if he really, ACTUALLY wanted it. I mean, in keeping with his own conservative political ideology, shouldn't he be able to pull himself up by his bootstraps, trust in his god, and go forth to find whatever he needs to?

Offline AliceV

• Neonate
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2019, 07:43:04 am »

He has considered becoming a monk or priest before he proposed to me, but now that we are engaged, he cannot do so because the Catholic Church requires celibacy for monks and priests.

Offline AliceV

• Neonate
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2019, 07:56:37 am »

Well, certainly someone of such advanced intelligence can make his way into job opportunities in the UK, if he really, ACTUALLY wanted it. I mean, in keeping with his own conservative political ideology, shouldn't he be able to pull himself up by his bootstraps, trust in his god, and go forth to find whatever he needs to?

Well according to conservatives, that is the American Dream so he worries that the UK might not have the same amount of opportunity. He thinks that since it hasn’t fully gone through Brexit, the UK hasn’t unleashed it’s full economic potential because it is still dependent on the EU. So whether he moves to the UK depends on whether Brexit is successful.

By the way Niam, Jacob said that he trying to get you to join his cause because you support the Yorkist side in the White Queen so he thinks that you should therefore want to help him restore the Yorkist heir to the throne.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 12:57:48 pm by AliceV »

Offline AliceV

• Neonate
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2019, 08:07:36 am »
So Art, yesterday Jacob asked on GOG that if he posts all his notes again, will you tell him which ones are relevant to the true meaning of the video since there are so many notes?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2019, 08:39:09 am »
They're all relevant, both his original notes and the additions. It's why I had him take additional notes instead of cutting back on what's already there in the first place.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2019, 02:38:27 am »

He has considered becoming a monk or priest before he proposed to me, but now that we are engaged, he cannot do so because the Catholic Church requires celibacy for monks and priests.

Theologians aren't necessarily monks or priests though.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2019, 09:38:13 pm »
Jacob Harrison; my revenge on Art for messing with me with those videos.

(click to show/hide)

Yes, he gave me this to post here. Feel free to respond as you are wont to do.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2019, 11:37:18 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvJ9WHb5Px8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvJ9WHb5Px8</a>

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2019, 10:57:43 am »
Again, I must be operating with a different idea on revenge.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2019, 06:06:43 pm »
Read that Kiwifarms thread and Jacob apparently admitted that his fiancee Alice was just an "alter ego", so it's safe to assume his other "friends" that also got involved here were also just alter egos. That boy ain't right. If he doesn't already have another sock buried in our drawer to pull out I'm sure he'll be back sooner rather than later.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2019, 09:36:41 am »
I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked!

Although I maintain his revenge is far more damaging to the building blocks of good story telling and writing than it could ever be to Art. And i suppose that's a blessing in its own way.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.