Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 274306 times)

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #900 on: July 01, 2017, 12:07:56 am »

Miss Helsinki 2017...evidence Whites R being replaced...#whitegenocide #whitelivesmatter#pegida #diversity #ukip #waronwhites#antiwhite

Finding Black women attractive is genocide somehow.

If #WhiteGenocide isn't real then why is #Obama referred to as black and not mixed race?

I'm going with because moron's like you consider everyone who is slightly darker skinned to be an identical mass of evil foreigners.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #901 on: July 01, 2017, 12:40:41 am »
I am trying to remember the fuss when Lola Odusoga won the Miss Finland and Miss Scandinavia titles... That was 20 years ago. Her father is Nigerian so granted that she is no more black than Obama, but although she got more news than the average beauty contest winner I don't seem to remember much hate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lola_Odusoga
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #902 on: July 01, 2017, 12:46:02 am »
Although I should mention another, even more terrible force for White Genocide:

CATS!

The globalists are using cats to depopulate whites. Because cats act as surrogate babies they cause white women to not want to have kids. Cats are like a parasite that sucks the maternal instinct from white women.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #903 on: July 01, 2017, 09:11:44 am »
Can't drain a dry river, bitch!  Of course, I expect such fine thinking and eloquence from a 1st grade dropout whose pastimes include drinking "beer" and fucking his sister.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #904 on: July 01, 2017, 07:59:18 pm »
Why you shouldn't poll people on what sort of policies they want:

The problem with these polls is the questions are one-sided.

Do you like X? (Y/N) or some variant thereof.

There's never any consideration of the cost of X, or the impact of X on the person being asked the question. Since presumably the person being polled would consider those things to some degree (accuracy of assumptions notwithstanding), not working that facet into the question makes it difficult to draw meaningful conclusions.

Here's a better way to do it: Give income ranges equal to the five quintiles and get that demographic information. Then, ask everyone: what percentage of your income would you be willing to pay in taxes to ensure that X is funded.

Poll that type of question across all of the major budget drivers and you could actually get an idea of what people of all income levels are willing to pay for their government and what type of revenues would be popularly available.

Not that this type of question should DRIVE the budgeting process, but it would definitely be a good way to INFORM the budgeting process.

In response to this poll:

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2470

Which found that, for instance, Trumpcare, cutting Planned Parenthood's funding, and cutting Medicaid are really unpopular, while implementing a universal background check for gun sales and expanding Medicare to cover everyone are really popular.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

pyro

« Reply #905 on: July 02, 2017, 12:00:48 am »
Except that it actually does sort of make sense. Not that bad at all.

Sure, it's going to result in one-sided answers too, but no poll is perfect.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #907 on: July 06, 2017, 07:51:15 am »
What in the world was he thinking?  Like what the fuck man?

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #908 on: July 06, 2017, 08:18:12 am »
What in the world was he thinking?  Like what the fuck man?

Remember how conspiracy theorists love to scream about "false flag?"

That is what this was. He wrote death threats to Trump so that he and other Trump-supporters could then say that it is the leftists who are violent.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #909 on: July 07, 2017, 06:31:08 pm »
I, too, tend to think that one person's beliefs should not be shoved down another person's throat, especially on pain of the government threatening to step in and assign massive fines if you refuse to swallow. That's why I support Masterpiece Cakeshop.

In reference to Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado.

Same-sex marriage is not a belief; it's secular law.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #910 on: July 07, 2017, 11:41:47 pm »
I, too, tend to think that one person's beliefs should not be shoved down another person's throat, especially on pain of the government threatening to step in and assign massive fines if you refuse to swallow. That's why I support Masterpiece Cakeshop.

For firm heterosexuals, their choice of wording is quite... awkward.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #911 on: July 08, 2017, 01:32:34 am »

For firm heterosexuals, their choice of wording is quite... awkward.

In fairness, it was after I posted this image:

and commented that I would have replaced the second one with "do not shove it down children's throats".

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #912 on: July 11, 2017, 07:34:15 am »
There have been new and exciting developments in incel-land. One guy has decided not to go down the well-worn path of threatening to off people if he can't get a girlfriend. Instead he's going on a hunger strike if the wicked government won't give him a girlfriend.
(click to show/hide)

This other Incel-er thinks public displays of affection are akin to starvation.
(click to show/hide)
Except it's involuntary starvation, which is what involuntary celibacy is exactly like, apparently.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #913 on: July 14, 2017, 11:30:28 pm »
Question:  Should we encourage people to be Organ Donors by giving them fresh corpses of attractive women for necrophilia?

The answer is yes.

I assume he's fine with straight female and gay male incels fucking him after he dies, because Incels are never giant hypocrites.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 11:38:10 pm by Skybison »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #914 on: July 14, 2017, 11:40:28 pm »
I could make so many, many Ramsay Bolton jokes about that it is not even funny.

Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer