Community > Entertainment and Television

TV Shows

(1/134) > >>

Sleepy:
I figured I'd make this since we don't have a general thread for shows we like. Feel free to discuss any TV shows here, old or new.

I've watched a few episodes of Bob's Burgers, and it's okay so far. Everyone tells me it gets better, but I can't bring myself to actually enjoy the characters. The kids mostly annoy me, and the adults, while funny at times, just aren't likeable. It's also strange to see Archer's voice on Bob, which brings me to my next point...

Archer. I absolutely loved the first three seasons. Not a single episode I disliked. Season four has been a huge disappointment, which is saddening since it was the only show I actually followed.

Also, last night while watching random Simpsons clips, I had the urge to have a Simpsons marathon. It's been so long since I've seen the many, many good episodes, and that show was part of my childhood.

Art Vandelay:
I've started watching Dexter and so far the first season was fantastic, even if the ending was a bit predictable. Needless to say, I have rather high hopes for the rest of the show.

QueenofHearts:
Archer's a fucking awesome tv show, but I missed most of season 4 :(. Queen is a sad panda. That and Metalocalypse. Can't wait for season 5 (for both) to come out. They're pretty much the only two shows I watch anymore.

SpaceProg:
I mostly watch non-fiction, documentary, medical, and paranormal-type shows (When I come across them while flipping around).  The only fictional show I make it a point to watch regularly is Doctor Who.   Not much of a TV-watcher otherwise.

nickiknack:
Not much of TV watcher, though I always make note to watch both Game Of Thrones, and Boardwalk Empire when they air. Outside of those two shows, the only show that is still in the works that I watch is MLP:FIM. Also the cancelling of Star Wars: The Clone Wars makes me a sad panda, I really wish Disney will hurry and get their shit together, because I would greatly appreciate something Star Wars related on the small screen again sooner rather than later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version