Author Topic: College Gunman Influenced by Men's Rights Movement  (Read 36705 times)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Re: College Gunman Influenced by Men's Rights Movement
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2014, 01:08:56 am »
One of the avatars is some shitty My Little Pony fancharacter. How delightful...

One thing that puzzles me is why some misogynists are fans of a rather feminist cartoon.

And about this shooting......No words can be said....I am speechless.

I'd say it's high time for male feminists to become more vocal.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 01:11:43 am by SpukiKitty »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2014, 01:12:58 am »
One of the avatars is some shitty My Little Pony fancharacter. How delightful...
One thing that puzzles me is why some misogynists are fans of a rather feminist cartoon.
Apparently they just really like the idea of fucking cartoon ponies.

Which admittedly raises a whole lot more questions than it answers, but these people are nothing if not fucked in the head.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2014, 01:21:03 am »

Oh, do fuck off.  I know you're a snarky, taking-the-piss bastard right alongside of Old Viking, but I'm sick and fucking tired of your shit.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2014, 01:32:18 am »
And this is what happens when society starts encouraging guys to think with their dicks. I'm sorry someone had to kill him to save others. I wouldn't wish that situation on any shooter no matter how much they train.

I hope his parents find peace, and the victims and families of the dead do as well.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2014, 01:38:15 am »
CNN released some information on the victims:

He fatally stabbed three men in his residence, shot two women to death in front of a sorority house, shot a man to death inside a deli, exchanged gunfire twice with police and injured 13 people as he drove from block to block, the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Office said Saturday night.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/24/justice/california-shooting-deaths/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Art Vandelay

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2014, 01:39:55 am »

Oh, do fuck off.  I know you're a snarky, taking-the-piss bastard right alongside of Old Viking, but I'm sick and fucking tired of your shit.

So who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2014, 01:42:55 am »

You did.  Remember?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline syaoranvee

• The Beast
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2014, 01:45:16 am »
Guys, this is not mental illness, unlike most cases. This is motivated by misogyny misanthropy misogyny and sexual frustration.
Let's forget that guy had seen 4 therapists and was having delusions of godhood
Let's forget that if an ideal is the only thing needed for this we'd have virgin retards offing themselves or others on a mass daily basis considering how many people spout this shit on the internet.

No, this guy was totally legit and well adjusted and sane.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2014, 01:47:33 am »
Guys, this is not mental illness, unlike most cases. This is motivated by misogyny misanthropy misogyny and sexual frustration.
Let's forget that guy had seen 4 therapists and was having delusions of godhood
Let's forget that if an ideal is the only thing needed for this we'd have virgin retards offing themselves or others on a mass daily basis considering how many people spout this shit on the internet.

No, this guy was totally legit and well adjusted and sane.

Because only the mentally ill can kill someone, all well-adjusted people would be unable to kill someone.  Right.

See, I can snark, too.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2014, 01:49:01 am »
May the souls of those lost be at peace as well (I know some of you don't see it that way but that's my two cents).

Y'know? I think we need to reframe all this as a "Mental Health Issue" rather than a "Gun Control/Gun Rights" issue. Perhaps if we reframe it, something might be done about this "Mass Shooting Every Week" thing.

If we can't get anywhere with the whole gun thing for the time being, we need to switch to the "mental health" thing. We need to work on the inside of the person. We also need to encourage kindness, empathy, love & generosity & make it "cool & trendy".

And again, feminist men & non-frummer people of faith need to work hard to be extra vocal. The voices of frummers & male supremacists need to be countered hard! There needs to be non-frum evangelists! There needs to be super-vocal & "out-there" pro-woman guys ranting away! There needs to be voices that both counter the bigotry while providing an alternative.

There needs to be a Mental Health Movement! Bring back the asylums, group homes & assisted living centers. Have them well-funded by both the government & charities. Have telethons & fund-raisers! Make sure they don't turn into Willowbrook but instead be good places where there's help & safety.

The real problem is within. We can pass all these laws and safety measures but if we don't get to the source, the Human Psyche, then it's all a bunch of draconian restrictions over nothing!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 01:51:48 am by SpukiKitty »

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2014, 01:51:08 am »
It will be interesting to see if this horrific massacre will be thrust down the memory hole by conspiracy theorists like the last three.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Art Vandelay

« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2014, 01:52:11 am »

You did.  Remember?

Not particularly, no.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2014, 01:56:20 am »
Spuki, that's what we were doing. For that matter I think you're the first to mention the word "gun" in this thread. Also, this happened in California.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2014, 02:03:40 am »
All I really have an interest in pointing out as of this post is that I want to express my sympathies for those who were murdered and their surviving loved ones, to thank whoever shot this fuckface and to point out that I am tickled pink at the fact that he was complaining about being a virgin...and then got to die a virgin.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2014, 02:08:38 am »
Excerpts of his "manifesto" (allegedly, haven't read it myself):

« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 02:11:16 am by Iosa the Invincible »