Author Topic: Possible shootout at MIT?  (Read 26213 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Re: Possible shootout at MIT?
« Reply #165 on: April 23, 2013, 01:18:29 pm »
It's really a shame that the older brother died, because he seemed to play a much larger role in this and should be here to face the consequences.
You mean consequences other than being shot full of holes? :)

I think trial and solitary confinement would be far worse for him. If he were sentenced to death, then at least it would be after going through trial and being told what a monster he is a million times. He got off too easy.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #166 on: April 24, 2013, 10:03:08 am »
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324235304578437131250259170.html

Why did they do it? That's what everyone wants to know. Until "Jahar" recovers enough to really start writing, it's interesting to read what the family and friends are saying, to find out the details of the family's estrangement that their Uncle Tsarli intimated during his first statements to the press a few days ago. The above link is to a very interesting article in WSJ.

Why did I look at the comments, which basically boils down to islamophobia and let's all hate liberals...though to be fair it is the WSJ, which is right leaning.
It's owned by Rupert Murdoch, of course it's a right-wing paper. And as I tell everyone, never read Web site comments, they're going to be depressingly bigoted and stupid without fail.

Yeah, it seems with ANY news site the nuts have a tendency to comment more than the nice people.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #167 on: April 24, 2013, 11:22:46 am »
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324235304578437131250259170.html

Why did they do it? That's what everyone wants to know. Until "Jahar" recovers enough to really start writing, it's interesting to read what the family and friends are saying, to find out the details of the family's estrangement that their Uncle Tsarli intimated during his first statements to the press a few days ago. The above link is to a very interesting article in WSJ.

Why did I look at the comments, which basically boils down to islamophobia and let's all hate liberals...though to be fair it is the WSJ, which is right leaning.
It's owned by Rupert Murdoch, of course it's a right-wing paper. And as I tell everyone, never read Web site comments, they're going to be depressingly bigoted and stupid without fail.

Yeah, it seems with ANY news site the nuts have a tendency to comment more than the nice people.

To be fair, as Rabbit said, it's pretty right leaning and a lot the comments are a goldmine for comments that poor shame, even though I see a lot of that on any comment section, since it's the vogue thing to do.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 11:25:51 am by Empress Nicki »