Author Topic: 2014 December Holidays  (Read 3326 times)

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
Re: 2014 December Holidays
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2014, 10:39:12 pm »
Well as December 25th winds down I'm sitting on my big beautiful front porch smoking a, uh, cigarette and enjoying a very nice scotch. Xmas was a success. Santa came (details are NSFW) but more importantly the kids really enjoyed the presents from each other. For  9, 8, and 6 year olds they really put thought into each others gifts. The Chinese food was as good as Chinese delivery can be. And while taking the family dog on a walk through the woods (which we had pretty much to ourselves) I was able to avoid any family visits. Everyone won!

The only drawback is the shot resistant flu. #s 1 and 2 have it with 3 &4 possible. But honestly there are ten people in my family (myself,  Mrs. Rookie, and our 8 kids) so the odds of everyone being healthy at the same time during the height of cold season are remote enough to want a Professor Frink style explanation why it's a fools hope.

Anyways, happy Dec. 25th from me and mine to all out there.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.