Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 399336 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #900 on: April 07, 2017, 12:28:41 am »
I want to give a special shout out to John McCain for brining Republican hypocrisy to a new level by voting for McConnell going nuclear and then calling it "a bad day for democracy."

Fuck him and his party.

Several Republicans have said something to the tune of "this is a bad idea and it is going to bite us in the ass in a few years" but I don't see them voting against this anyway.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #901 on: April 07, 2017, 11:41:50 am »
I feel like Trump did this impulsively. I hope this idiot didn't escalate things even further. Especially since I'm hearing rumors that there were Russian soldiers on those bases.

"Trump is impulsive and thin-skinned!"

"Trump is Putin's bitch!"

So... what happens when he decides to prove he isn't Putin's bitch, because he's so impulsive and thin-skinned?

This.

Yeah, don't violate President Cuckservative's safe space with your  trigger words.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #902 on: April 10, 2017, 10:40:43 am »
The recent PR stunt in Syria is badly needed by the Trump administration. A poll taken in March but published last week show that Trump's support was falling among the rural voters and white men - i.e. his core voter groups. While his racism wasn't enough to push the voters away his other policies seem to have had this effect. People hate his budget proposal and the Obamacare repeal attempt.

Unfortunately the poll doesn't seem to separate the Evangelicals as their own group. I would have liked to see if there was any sign that that particular bastion was starting to crumble a bit.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #903 on: April 14, 2017, 02:45:25 am »
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-im-very-very-proud-191902853.html

USA dropped the second biggest non-nuclear bomb in the world onto ISIS target. Trump is pleased. Guess who has THE BIGGEST non-nuclear bomb in the world? Russia. If Vlad decides to one-up Trump on this what do you think will happen?

a) Trump will calmly admit that he lost this contest of "Who's got the biggest balls bombs?"

b) Trump will go nuclear. First metaphorically and then quite too literally.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #904 on: April 14, 2017, 02:47:12 am »
Or c) he'll order the military to build an even bigger bomb, a tremendous bomb, a huge bomb, the explosion will be beautiful, believe me.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #905 on: April 14, 2017, 10:36:54 am »
OH and he's in Mar-A-Largo right now.  That's right, fucker couldn't even wait till Friday to go back to Florida.

Ironbite-hell, I think he got down there before the bomb hit.

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #906 on: April 14, 2017, 09:57:43 pm »
Wasn't the bombing on an airfield that was supposedly holding some chemicals or something like that? Either way this doesmake me a bit nervous. I don't want to witness World War III, I was hoping I would long be dead before that happens.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #907 on: April 14, 2017, 10:21:07 pm »
YOUR Prez, Radiation. You made your bed now sleep in it.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #908 on: April 14, 2017, 11:14:39 pm »

Was that really necessary?
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #909 on: April 14, 2017, 11:55:10 pm »

And the urban nihilist will ask "is anything really necessary?"
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #910 on: April 15, 2017, 01:30:25 am »
Wasn't the bombing on an airfield that was supposedly holding some chemicals or something like that? Either way this doesmake me a bit nervous. I don't want to witness World War III, I was hoping I would long be dead before that happens.

No? Trump bombed an airfield in Syria while making sure that the missiles would only do easily repairable damage to the field. In Afghanistan the MOAB target was a tunnel network which is likely to have collapsed by the shockwave. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/14/world/asia/mother-of-all-bombs-afghanistan-us-moab.html?_r=0

Some say it killed 36 ISIS militants. The_Donald is saying that it killed 100 ISIS militants "and cucks got fucked" (which is a bit odd as this is the opposite of what "cucking" refers to.)

Some say that there were no civilian casualties but the people on the scene have reported civilian deaths. I guess we'll never know the truth because things like this cannot be verified and therefore to be fair and balanced we must assume that Trump did everything correctly and ISIS is no more.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #911 on: April 15, 2017, 01:32:39 am »

Radiation voted for this President, and the evidence for this sort of behavior was all over his campaign.

Radiation chose not to see it for what it was, because "brown people taking white people jobs".

So I'll say it again.

Radiation, you voted for this lunatic. You subscribed to alt-right viewpoints and helped to elect a madman consumed by his own ego. You made this bed for yourself, with all its urine stains. NOW SLEEP IN IT.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #912 on: April 15, 2017, 11:47:06 am »

Radiation voted for this President, and the evidence for this sort of behavior was all over his campaign.

Radiation chose not to see it for what it was, because "brown people taking white people jobs".

So I'll say it again.

Radiation, you voted for this lunatic. You subscribed to alt-right viewpoints and helped to elect a madman consumed by his own ego. You made this bed for yourself, with all its urine stains. NOW SLEEP IN IT.

She already regrets her decision. You don't need to twist the knife like a goddamn sadist.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #913 on: April 15, 2017, 11:53:10 am »
You've learned nothing

Art Vandelay

« Reply #914 on: April 15, 2017, 11:58:10 am »
I for one am outraged and offended.