Author Topic: US ambassador is a bad liar  (Read 970 times)

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
US ambassador is a bad liar
« on: December 28, 2017, 09:23:10 am »
Just look at this video
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8AwFc9hlf4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8AwFc9hlf4</a>

He lies about no go zones in the Netherlands, then lies about lying, then immediately after lies about lying about lying.  He claims he never said something he said two seconds ago.  Either he is a giant liar or dementia is kicking in.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: US ambassador is a bad liar
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 10:09:49 am »
I'm starting to think Trump might be an agent of a foreign power designed to disturb all relations with any other power in the world.

Ironbite-am I close?

Offline Dappler

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 12:04:11 pm »
One of the Dandy Warhols was talking about Dubbya in the early 2000's and said that America was going through their medieval stage and are suffering through a dumb inbred child on the throne.

Trump is by that standard, a half-witted Joffreyesque spawn of incest most foul. A spiteful, malignant narcissist overcompensating for a massive inferiority complex (and the more he overcompensates, the wider the chasm becomes, so the worse he gets).

Sure Trump gets most of his spewing points from the alt-right (or his white pastey ass), and they in turn get most of their spewing points from Russian trolls, and yes, there are issues with things like the Powell memo, the Federalist Society, etc., etc., etc., and any of the Heartlandish 'Institutes', but I don't think there's a coherent Unlluminasty out there, Trump's just a beacon of stupidity. He sucks it up and flares it out for all the world to see, like a black hole that only worked on dumb matter.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 01:41:29 pm »
This isn't really any different from how Trump has been lying so it's easy to understand why people don't just care anymore. There is no punishment or even loss of PR for GOP politicians who get caught from lies as long as they have people screaming about FAKE NEWS!
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!