Author Topic: The crazy stuff people say on the net  (Read 70212 times)

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
Re: The crazy stuff people say on the net
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2016, 06:24:49 pm »
Agreed. The writing is too eloquent, mature, and respectable to be from a legit conspiratard.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2016, 06:57:42 pm »
Good writing skills and being a conspiracy loon are two completely separate and not mutually exclusive things. Just thought I should mention that.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 10:53:02 pm by Art Vandelay »

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2016, 12:06:05 am »
Did you know that when a man has sex with a women, her vagina injects half a cup of mind control goo down his penis?  This allows her to control his mind so he stops thinking about golf and other guy stuff and instead carry her bags and do the housework.

And if you're thinking "well I can keep my free will by not having sex" WRONG!  Because women naturally give off butter scented mind control gas that can take over a man's mind within fifteen minutes.

We Hunted The Mammoth has more details

http://wehuntedthemammoth.com/2015/11/06/mgtow-women-literally-hypnotize-men-with-their-zombifying-vagina-goo/

http://wehuntedthemammoth.com/2015/11/07/zombifying-vagina-goo-part-two-all-your-questions-answered/

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2016, 02:57:49 am »
I love me some soccer but the reason why people cheer all the time is because if you only cheered for goals in that game it'd be more quiet and dignified than birdwatching.

Did you know that when a man has sex with a women, her vagina injects half a cup of mind control goo down his penis?

Have these guys actually seen a penis, what the hell did they do to themselves to make their urethra that cavernous?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 02:59:47 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2016, 03:43:45 pm »
Here's something from r/conspiracy:

I don’t believe the 18th century actually happened.

This is like the "phantom time" hypothesis, except even dumber.

I have to say, it would make for some very interesting works of fiction, but...yeah, that's some grade-A paranoid schizophrenia there.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2016, 02:51:47 am »
http://presscore.ca/two-constitutions-in-the-united-states-1st-was-illegally-suspended-in-favor-of-a-vatican-crown-corporation-in-1871.html

I'm not sure if anyone's posted anything from this site either here or on CTSTDT, but I just found a link to it and damn is this some crazy:

Since 1871 the United States president and the United States Congress has been playing politics under a different set of rules and policies.  The American people do not know that there are two Constitutions in the United States.  The first penned by the leaders of the newly independent states of the United States in 1776.  On July 4, 1776, the people claimed their independence from the Crown (temporal authority of the Roman Catholic Pope)  and Democracy was born.  And for 95 years the United States people were free and independent.  That freedom ended in 1871 when the original “Constitution for the United States of America” was changed to the “THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2016, 12:47:19 pm »
Wow. Those thoughts were stillborn in this person's brain. They think the Constitution was already done by the day the Declaration of Independence was written, and not even yet signed, much less sent to the UK's government? They think the Crown - the King of England, Scotland, and Wales - was under the fucking Pope's aegis? Even just those few "points" of their arguments are all wrong.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 12:53:38 pm by mellenORL »
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2016, 01:03:42 pm »
Sounds like the usual Sovereign citizen Whaaargable. Using capital letters suddenly means different things than not using them and facts and history is either misrepresented on purpose, those misrepresentations are regurgitated because they blindly repeat what has been told to them or they simply don't understand history or how laws work.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2016, 04:36:30 pm »
Thing is, when I clicked on the link, I thought it might actually be an educational article about the Articles of Confederation.

Suffice it to say that it did not take very long for me to be disabused of any such notion.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2016, 12:07:26 pm »
This was fun. A FB friend shared an article before reading it properly.

http://geopolitics.co/vital-issues/ben-fulford/did-a-chinese-banker-just-announce-the-biggest-event-in-human-history/

The title is obviously a hyperbole but the start of the article is interesting as it explains that despite claims of being the biggest economy in the world most of US workforce is in the service sector and China stopping the stockpiling of US dollars would cause great damage. ...Then we get this paragraph:

This Chinese move is what prompted US Corporate Government Presidential spokesperson Barack Obama to ask Chinese elders and the Rothschild family for permission to devalue the US dollar, which was, as reported here last week, denied.

Someone who knows more about US economy may have realized how crazy the article is sooner but for me that was when I realized this is just crazy talk. BUT IT GETS BETTER!

In fact, the real meeting that took place in California was between General Joseph Dunford, head of the US military and General Mulyono, chief of staff of the Indonesian armed forces. The purpose of this meeting was to discuss gold, lots of gold, according to US based Pentagon sources and Indonesian based CIA sources. As a result of this meeting, the US was given the right to finance itself by exporting gold to China from the gigantic Freeport McMoRan mine in Papua. According to the CIA source, the gold ore is turned into slurry and pumped straight into ships that take it to Hong Kong for refining. The amount is unknown but apparently enough to keep the US government functioning.

"GOLD SLURRY" is an amazing concept.

Then the article goes on to explain that there is a massive military alliance of USA, EU and Russia which is aimed to defeat China, Saudi Arabia and their "Ukrainian Nazi allies." Also Turkey would be nuked off the map by Russia and NATO has agreed to let them do it in exchange of Russian assistance against China. But the best part in this conspiracy?

The real point of the meeting was to ensure the Japanese and Korean armed forces aligned with the Russian, US and European military alliance that was sealed when the Pope met with the Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kiril on February 12th, White Dragon Society sources say.

...Because of course there has to be something sinister in the first meeting with the leaders of Catholic and Orthodox churches in a thousand years. (I for one would have made up something more impressive that this historical meeting would have been the cover of. Like the resurrection of Elvis or an intergalactic trade treaty.)

I also love this bit:
There also appears to be some serious X-files type of stuff going on in relationship to all of this. Recall that the Vatican was hit by lighting during the deliberations that ended up in the selection of Pope Francis. Then, Mecca in Saudi Arabia, was hit by lightning leading to over 100 deaths last September.

The entire article has been full of conspiracy theories about everything from New world order to big Pharma and then the writer actually takes a moment to consider that a single lightning strike is "serious X-Files type of stuff."

And then the article ends by mentioning that there is an easy way to prevent Zika virus infection by strenghtening our immune system and a link to the article explaining how that can be done... But I won't be clicking that link.

As a bonus, everyone got together to laugh on the guy who thought that the article was real. That'll teach him not to start spreading stuff before thoroughly reading it.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Even Then

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2016, 02:15:59 pm »
Gold slurry sounds like a gross fetish thing.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2016, 03:04:51 pm »
Gold slurry sounds like a gross fetish thing.
Eww... You have a sick mind.

Even Then

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2016, 03:18:51 pm »
It's not my fault! Gold showers ruined that word for me!

Offline Delirium

• Bishop
  • "i choose my own way to burn." - sophie scholl
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2016, 04:03:22 pm »
Ladies, gentlemen, and nonbinary people, I present to you: Be'ad Artzeinu/Hyperzionism. Most of their site is in Russian or Hebrew, but here's a basic outline of their beliefs.

"But Delirium," you might say, "they mentioned The Protocols of the Elders of Zion in their manifesto! Are you sure this isn't anti-Semitic agitprop?" I can assure you that Hyperzionism are 100% serious, albeit extremely fringe. They're run by two Russian Israeli guys. One of them, Avigdor Eskin, claimed to have laid a death curse on Yitzhak Rabin and supports white supremacists in South Africa. They also have blogs and social media pages but they're all in Russian so I'm not sure if they'd be of much interest to anyone here.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 04:12:24 pm by Delirium »

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2016, 01:36:58 am »
CS Lewis was not a deep thinker, but he got a few things right. One is, that the rehabilitation model is subject to greater abuses than the punishment model. The idea of deserved punishment limits the potential for abuse: the government can do so much to the criminal, and no more. Under the rehabilitation model, treatment can continue indefinitely, with no limits, until the criminal is rehabilitated, and of course, the government decides when that is.

The surest way to rehabilitate a juvenile who attacks a stranger on the street, for robbery or for sport, is to amputate both his legs at the hip. If you do that, then he won't attack any more strangers. He will likely become a model citizen, because he won't be able to do anything else.

This would not be cruel and unusual punishment, because it would not be punishment at all. It would be rehabilitation, prevention.

Taken from the comments of this article