Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 273240 times)

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #360 on: April 09, 2016, 01:58:10 am »
I was going to tell you to suck my hairy balls. I'm not fucking debating with you, you disingenuous hack and I'm completely fed up with your intellectual dishonesty but then I realised that you would claim that as a victory.

So here's one citation. It's about Australia. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-03/gender-pay-gap-among-managers-wa/7215784

You can still suck my balls though and you should probably apologise to Melen now

I have a quick question: does it take into account hours worked?
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency bases its data on the Australian Bureau of Statistics Employee Earnings and Hours survey. Does that answer your question?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #361 on: April 09, 2016, 01:58:46 am »
Here's a novel idea. Try reading it and finding out for yourself.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #362 on: April 09, 2016, 02:01:52 am »
I was going to tell you to suck my hairy balls. I'm not fucking debating with you, you disingenuous hack and I'm completely fed up with your intellectual dishonesty but then I realised that you would claim that as a victory.

So here's one citation. It's about Australia. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-03/gender-pay-gap-among-managers-wa/7215784

You can still suck my balls though and you should probably apologise to Melen now

The Workplace Gender Equality Agency bases its data on the Australian Bureau of Statistics Employee Earnings and Hours survey. Does that answer your question?

Note to self: be less Amerocentric.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #363 on: April 09, 2016, 02:03:23 am »
No note to try not reciting manosphere talking points?

Well, that would be inconvenient for you - then what would you post?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #364 on: April 09, 2016, 02:05:13 am »
Now, now Art, we all know that Ultimate paragon's illiterate.

He is illiterate right?  That's why he never reads sources or responds properly, he only understands one word in five.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #365 on: April 09, 2016, 02:08:34 am »

After all it's in the third paragraph: "Data collected by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) and analysed by the Bankwest Curtin Economic Centre (BCEC) found women in key management roles working full-time earned an annual average of $244,569 while men earned $343,269."

Surely one of the 1000 monkeys that types your posts can read at least a little?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #366 on: April 09, 2016, 02:14:16 am »
Davedan, his posts are typed out by other GamerGaters.

And as we know very well, they're even less capable at posting than a barrel of monkeys.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #367 on: April 09, 2016, 02:21:27 am »

After all it's in the third paragraph: "Data collected by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) and analysed by the Bankwest Curtin Economic Centre (BCEC) found women in key management roles working full-time earned an annual average of $244,569 while men earned $343,269."

Surely one of the 1000 monkeys that types your posts can read at least a little?

"Working full-time" still leaves some ambiguity.  I read that in Australia, 38 hours a week is considered full-time work.  As a result, there's a good deal of room for some to spend more hours working than others.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #368 on: April 09, 2016, 02:27:12 am »

"Working full-time" still leaves some ambiguity.  I read that in Australia, 38 hours a week is considered full-time work.  As a result, there's a good deal of room for some to spend more hours working than others.

UP, with your track record of bright ideas, I think you're better off pretending Australia doesn't exist.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #369 on: April 09, 2016, 02:32:40 am »

I've never heard of a manager working for an hourly wage. They're on salary mate.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #370 on: April 09, 2016, 02:58:47 am »

Source?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #371 on: April 09, 2016, 03:06:21 am »

Source?

Don't you know Tol he's an expert on other countries and how they work. For instance he is an expert on the laws of Canada. Which are all wrong even though he isn't sure what is wrong in detail. But seeing as it isn't just like the USA it must be wrong.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #372 on: April 09, 2016, 04:16:49 am »
I read in Cracked that Australia is a "Monster Island" where "everything wants to kill you" but in my suburb we've only got two possums and while they reputedly have a nasty scratch you'd be more sorry if they weed on you.

It won't kill you but you'll wish it did.

Also my employer don't count administration time as part of my working hours so my 38 hour week...aint.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #373 on: April 09, 2016, 10:02:05 am »
*munches popcorn*

So UP doesn't understand the concept of working full time eh?  Cause that's what I'm getting.

Ironbite-which just amuses me so fucking much.

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
« Reply #374 on: April 09, 2016, 10:09:47 am »
I think you're better off pretending Australia doesn't exist.

That also works as a general statement of reality.

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."